Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge: Rivals III (MTV) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ghostedaway, Apr 6, 2016.

1. It's time for Wes to win another Challenge.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Lol loved how Wes hasn't won an elimination in so many years. When he's alone, he is a beast at eliminations. The hold the stick one with Derek was brutal.

TJ telling Vince and Jenna to get to it, that mattress isn't going to carry itself, lol. So many great moments this episode. That coin reveal too.

3. brentkid

Regular

Yeah this was a fun ep. I'm starting to not mind the AYTO people as much now.

4. chubacca

Wes vs Derrick is one of my favorite challenge moments.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Solid episode, but I'm annoyed at the supreme lack of eliminations that have been taking place. I feel like no one has gone home

6. Wes in The Ruins is the tops. "I don't lose. I don't know what it's like to lose." He says shit like that haha. One of my all-time faves.

7. GameOfThrones

Regular

Just caught up with this. So many new faces. I don't mind, it makes it fresh. But the newbies aren't yet up to the challenges. Nevertheless, more people are dropping out than being eliminated

8. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

Finally an elimination! It was getting ridiculous. Decent episode, though my tolerance for Tony is getting low.

9. Too bad that team got eliminated. I like that guy's elimination against Johnny: "This ain't nothing. I'm not tired. I don't GET tired."

Hah I love Tony. He's stupid, but he's athletic. That flag grab was one of the best challenge moves in recent history.

Laura likes this.
  10. GameOfThrones

Regular

I'm rooting for any of the Are You The One players to win. But this show makes me feel old.

11. stayillogical

I'm watching AYTO for the first time. I didn't really get it at first.

12. stayillogical

Sooooo funny. I wish we had finished the challenge. I was cracking up at the comment that Vince and Jenna hadn't figured out the game, they're made for each other. And also Christina and Nate are over there playing patty cake while everyone else is busy memorizing.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That was great, haha. Gonna be hilarious watching them try to remember everything.

14. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

What a great, creative challenge. I can't wait to see how little they remember next week.

15. stayillogical

I remembered it all really well by the end of the episode. They should have split it up between themselves and practiced practiced practiced.

I also can't believe it was over 12 hours. I thought for sure by 7am they'd be done.

16. brentkid

Regular

It really sucks how few eliminations there have actually been this season.

17. stayillogical

I wish all the past seasons were on Netflix or something so I could go back and rewatch. I just got this image of Kenny carrying Wes up a mountain I'm dying to see. I miss Kenny and Evan.

18. stayillogical

I've marathoned the seasons on the MTV website before. Netflix just makes it easier to skim and go to a different episode.

And I know why Kenny and Evan are not allowed back. I don't know if it's just an allegation though. I can see both sides of that. Plus the cameras argument.

19. Obviously I have no way of truly knowing, but I've seen some of the female cast members tweet about it and they all seem to confirm that it happened. And it's not at all surprising having watched some of the shit that happens in the house and knowing the type of people Kenny and Evan are.

20. stayillogical

Ugh, I did not know other people confirmed it.

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

On the Brain Candy Pod both Sarah and Suzie defended Kenny and Evan

22. stayillogical

I just don't think they'd be that stupid. There's a line, and that's obviously crossing it.

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Idk they and Bananas treated women pretty poorly. Definitely not goof dudes

24. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

This has been so telegraphed from day one