Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

There should be something that says watch for 24 hours without a subscription. I’m not sure how many times you can do that though.

2. meggers

Trusted

These eliminations are blowing my mind. I can’t believe so many old guys are going so early. I’m really gonna miss CT.

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  3. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I’m really curious if these player losses will having bearing on the ratings of the show

meggers likes this.
  4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Last two episodes have been crazy. Age is catching up to some of the vets. Interesting turn of events already. Oh and Im so over Pauly/ Kyle drama already. They are both dumbasses. And I was shoked that Kyle was calling Cara a slut and to STFU one night, but saves here the next day. WTF is that.

I honestly dont even know who Im pulling for. Of the Vets left I dont love any of them. I might actually say Hunter just because he got screwed last season, and has already feuded with his alliance from last season who screwed him over.

5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm here for Wes. Haha. It's such a shame about CT and Johnny because they're both comic relief, but I love that Johnny is cursed since he stole from Sarah and CT needs to stop phoning it in. The old CT would have crushed that elimination. He'll come back stronger now.

6. Agreed, except I don't think it's a shame. This season feels fresh because of the new people, and the Kyle vs. Paulie storyline is getting better and better.

I also appreciate that we are seeing challenges and eliminations in the same episode. About damn time, MTV.

RJ Knorr and meggers like this.
  7. stayillogical

I agree with you, I am loving this season. But I think it would still feel that way if those people had stayed. This is basically like Fresh Meat or Bloodlines, all great seasons. I like that everyone has a partner that's new, so there's no ganging up on people. And if you win an elimination, you can't get voted in the next time. It's the perfect format.

8. It's a bit convoluted with "you could vote for everyone but these four teams," but yeah, it's still a good format.

Also, Fresh Meat I + II >>>> Bloodlines. Most of the relatives were forgettable. I'm not bummed about Cousin Jamie disappearing.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  9. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Rivals III was the last one I’ve watched, but I’m liking the first episode so far.

10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Ive watched every challenge in the last dozen or so years and can't really remember any of them, especially my season names.

11. stayillogical

After this, I'd like to see another season of mixed teams, like Cutthroat.

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm still way behind with the last season. How many episodes have aired for the new one so far?

13. wordzanddreamz

3? I think

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

15. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

gonna binge the season so far hopefully this week

16. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Wow another crazy episode last night. Vets just going left and right here. Who would have thought? Sad, but kind of new and way interesting. Its funny how Zach's first elimination they call out Wes and that was who Bananas thought Zach was aligned with this season. Kick to the nuts there Banana head.

meggers likes this.
  17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Some wild shit going down on social media re: Amanda. I’ve only watched the first ep of this season, can someone fill me in on what this is all about

18. meggers

Trusted

Bear is one of the worst people on here in a long time. He has such an insufferable personality.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  19. wordzanddreamz

I honestly don’t know if I can keep watching this season. It’s unbearable. Pun intended

meggers likes this.
  20. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

No way, Bear is awesome. Brings some much needed drama to this season. Love that guy. Everyone else is just boring. This season has been fantastic considering I only knew about half the players and wasn't too excited. I really enjoy the UK group. Im pulling for Bear or Theo.

21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Where are my challenge people at?!?!?! This season has been pretty damn good considering all the new faces and lack of vets after first half of season. And the ratings for this season have been solid which is a great thing. I could watch the challenges for another decade.

22. stayillogical

I have to wait until it goes on demand the next day. I love the format, kind of miss the partners though. I like seeing a final with two people having to work together.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  23. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Agreed. I also wish they would stick to ending every episode with the elimination and not dragging it out

mike1885 and meggers like this.
  24. wordzanddreamz

It has bee pretty good. At first I didn't like a lot of the new personalities and I still think some people are just hamming it up instead of being themselves. It is weird how your opinions of people change. I used to be all about Cara but this season has changed that and I feel myself warming up to Kyle even though he's kind of a douche.

25. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Ha I agree 100% on both Cara and Kyle. Funny thing is I kind of like Pauly too. I think Id like him better without Cara though. Turbo cracks me up. Cant tell if I like him or if he is jsut the biggest baby. I dislike Ninja and Dee and Wes is just there. Thero is ok. Never was a fan of hunter.