Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I feel like one of the seasons should be:

- Individual challenges, no teams. Or every other challenge is a 2 person team.

- last place loser for guy and girl get to choose who they go against (no voting bullshit)

- have each person get money for placement (1st = 1,000, 2nd = 900 etc.) and you get their money if you eliminate them like that one challenge way back had

- have the placement of how people finish decide the next teams. So winner and elimination survivor team up, 2nd and 7th place team up, 3&6, 4&5 etc. so it makes it more challenging to win and try and make alliances

2. marsupial jones

FYI I only watch these once the whole season is done so I can binge but started the season too early and had to wait the last two weeks for the episodes to air which suuuuuuuuuuucked.

In a way this show would be perfect for Netflix - release all episodes at one time not stretched out over 4-5 months or whatever the fuck this was

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

God these past two episodes of the reunion remind me again and again why I cant stand half of these people anymore. Devin is just a drama queen. What Bananas said was out of line, but dude is really dragging it through the mud. Then half the cast walks off? Give me a break.

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Why did Bananas repeat what he said before? He didn't seem apologetic. As someone who has lost her dad, I would've walked off too. You have no right to talk about someone's family or their mourning. That is the lowest of lows. I went to a wedding three weeks later of one of my best friends. Should I not have gone? That's ridiculous.

5. marsupial jones

Now that both episodes of the reunion are out I can watch and catch up. Usually never watch the reunions because I don’t care that much but I wanna see this and see what people say about Ashley’s awesome decision.

6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Where do you guys watch full seasons?

7. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

RIP to a time when this show was on Hulu

8. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I know the MTV website had a lot of them maybe 2 years ago. Not sure what they currently have. If I remember correctly you needed login credentials but my memory is hazy on the specifics

9. brentkid

Regular

I cringed a bit when Johnny originally said it. Was a big "yikes..." moment but I think Johnny's whole defense on this bit was alright. I imagine that the house is a toxic living environment and having someone you don't like following you around in the middle of the night antagonizing you can lead to to some shitty outcomes.

Sounds like he gave an apology off camera and the issue came back up on this reunion and then Devin got hung up on why he wouldn't apologize on camera there. He never denied that Johnny apologized off camera which leads me to believe it really did happen.

Honestly it was embarrassing for both parties with how it was handled, particularly if there was a conversation off-camera.

10. marsupial jones

full seasons are available on Amazon Video, but you have to buy them. for awhile they were $10 a piece. sometimes they rotate them through Prime.

11. meggers

Trusted

brentkid likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Wow Nany and Wes? I'm pumped.

13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

too mny new people, but im still going to watch every single episode as soon as it airs lol. Havent missed a challenge in a decade

14. brentkid

Regular

Sign me up. Love The Challenge.

15. So glad Wes and Nany are back. I hope Wes wins or at least sends Bananas home.

16. meggers

Trusted

I’m excited to see how the teams end up working out this season. Glad to see some old faces back too.

They did do an episode last week all about the new people if anyone wants more backstory on those people.

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  17. I'd like it to be just like Fresh Meat where the new people have to max out in pull ups, do an obstacle course, all that good stuff.

meggers likes this.
  18. stayillogical

Fresh Meat was a great way to introduce new people. I liked those partnerships. Plus, it gave us Cara Maria.

19. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Wow, great epsiode already last night. Cant believe how that elimination concluded from the team the nominated team picked to the outcome. I loved the outcome. This season is looking great so far.

20. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I'm really excited to see who the standouts from the 'prospects' will be this season. If I had to make an early prediction, I would say that Morgan and Josh are two that seem destined to return in future seasons. Morgan for her connection to Bananas and the drama that will bring, and Josh just because he seems like he'll bring the drama himself.

21. stayillogical

What the hell, my DVR didn't record this. I didn't know it was back. It usually always records.

22. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Check it because it changed days. It airs on Wednesdays now. Might have caused the issue.

23. stayillogical

Turns out I no longer have MTV. We made some changes to our Verizon Fios package and lost that one. Any recommendations on how to watch this?

24. meggers

Trusted

MTV.com should have it. I know you can watch it on the MTV app even without a cable subscription.

25. stayillogical

We watched one episode with the app on my firestick, then it asked for a login and we couldn't watch another. I'll try again though.