Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

So my DVR froze up on me for a few minutes at the end of Champs vs Pros. Was hoping someone could fill me in. After the elimination, The Miz said something along the lines of "You're not officially out yet" to Arian Foster. It cut out there and came back with the final scene of the episode just before the arguments began. What was the redemption element or whatever they called it for the eliminated cast member?

2. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea curious about that too. at the moment I didn't give a shit and just wanted to go to bed and turned it off at that commercial break

3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Also, revealing the winner at the reunion isn't the worst thing in the world (I'd still prefer to have it revealed as the episode with the final challenge itself airs though), but making the reunion a two-part deal is soooo unnecessary. I feel like we get the same highlights, recaps, arguments all over again. Such a waste.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

One last thing (sorry for the multi-post), they are really scratching the bottom of the barrel for "Stars" in this season of Champs vs Stars. I've only heard of like 4 of them I think?

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

i feel like thats me each of the 3 seasons to be honest. I only knew brook hogan and drake bell this season. and the one who returned from season 1. but i had no clue who she was in season 1

Groogz likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're allowed to save someone from being eliminated with a team vote. I believe they can only do this once during the season though. But the Champs out voted the Stars so he went home

Groogz likes this.
  7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Ah ok, gotcha. Thanks.

8. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I mean they’re not gonna keep getting people like TO and Arian if they keep leaving so early. These dudes have big egos and don’t want to look like chumps.

9. So glad Cara won instead of Zach.

Champs vs. stars looks a little more interesting this season, but c'mon, some of these contestants clearly aren't "champs" or "stars."

The dude cannot handle power.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It's actually annoying how the champs are sticking together while on different teams. It's not surprising but damn

11. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

that doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me the most is that girl Hennessy. Who the hell is she? I cant believe someone hasn't gotten kicked off the show for punching her in the face.
    This season has been so boring. I'm a fan of all challenge seasons, but this Champs Vs Pros season is not very entertaining.

12. Yeah but the producers are definitely trying to make it entertaining. Trying too hard.

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

YASSSSSSS.... THIS IS BACK AND I LOVED IT.

So let's discuss, who is going to be Johnny's partner?

14. meggers

Trusted

I would love to see Sarah as Johnny’s partner. I’m curious who his partner was supposed to be.

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Thinking Tony.

16. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Sarah would be funny as fuck. Possibly Tony. Camila fresh out of rehab?. And my god Cara, you just making yourself look terrible.

17. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

He didn't list Wes which I thought was odd. Do we think someone actually no showed or is that just to draw it out?

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

drew it out.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I feel like Wes only does Champs vs Stars now. What was the last main challenge show he did?

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  20. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I feel like it would be unfair for Johnny and tony to be a team.

21. meggers

Trusted

According to the Wikipedia page for the season, Devin was supposed to be Johnny’s partner, but due to his father’s death he didn’t come. It says Tony is his partner.

22. brentkid

Regular

Why? I feel like Tony was primarily lucky last season. I don't think he's actually a good competitor.

Good first ep but oof at Cara. That was weird to watch.

23. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

24. Tony has become a much better competitor. He's tenacious.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  25. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Tony killed it at the swimming challenge on Vendettas and gave the best eating performance I've ever seen, with the exception of CT. It was such a delight to see those two eat together on the Champs finale.