Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Zach has been killing it since the first challenge. Leroy is weak in a lot of areas. I think Zach will win.

primavera likes this.
  2. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

agreed

3. The 40 second mark. But it's from early in the season, 'cause Shane is in the background.

Tony has been very impressive with his tenacity - he's definitely improved. Either one of those guys could win. But I hope they both lose.

4. stayillogical

Pac-man Tony eating all the gross crap and single handedly winning for his team is one of my favorite moments of the season.

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  5. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I meant that I didn’t remember them showing that scene during the season haha

6. Oh, hah, gotcha.

I'm not sure if anyone cares about Nelson, but I like him.

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

To be honest, I never looked at Leroy as a strong player or a big fan. I've always liked the guy, just never seemed like a challenge all star. I think it would be nice to see Tony take a win for a change. This is his first season not acting like a complete drunk idiot. He is really focused on the game and his family. Would be nice to see someone knew win it (him.) They did do Leroy dirty though. Happy Brad is gone.

Tony or Zach get my vote for champ. Followed by Lee and Kyle.
    Kahliah or Nicole get my vote. Followed by Cara and then Cam

This season felt like it flew by

8. Adrian Villagomez Apr 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2018)
    Tony time is over! Cara is far from my favorite, but I hope she beats Zach.

Also, I've given up hope for Leroy winning a challenge.

meggers likes this.
  9. meggers

Trusted

I’m not a fan of this new waiting till the end of the 2 part reunion to find out a winner. I get it keeps you watching, it’s just annoying.

I’m pulling for Cara, but I’d love to see Kyle win.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Wow, no Bananas on Champs vs Stars 2

11. stayillogical

I noticed that too and wondered, is this his first time taking a season off?

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Can't recall him doing it before

13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Bananas dont care about charity, just himself. LOL
    And I hope Kahliah or Zach win. Tough to see tony time end
    Hate the 2 part season finales.

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

He's skipped: Duel II, Fresh Meat 2 and Battle of the Seasons since his run. I don't count these side seasons as real

primavera likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

More than I thought haha

16. He didn't skip Battle of the Seasons. He wasn't invited and it bothered him.

And how dare you not count Fresh Meat 2. Landon crushed Kenny and Laurel in the final. That's a strong team to beat.

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Nah I meant Champs vs. Stars as a real season

18. ah I agree then.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Lol why is Cory at the reunion?

stayillogical likes this.
  20. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

MTV kinda pisses me off by milking these challenges. We shouldn't have to wait three episodes from when the final challenge started to see who won. That's just ridiculous.

Adrian Villagomez and meggers like this.
  21. meggers

Trusted

I forgot Zach was even at the reunion till the end. I was surprised to see Silvia and not Victor. Also agree this waiting multiple episodes to find out the winner is ridiculous. I was a little pissed when he was like find out the winner after this break and then was like lol I’m going to make you wait another episode.

22. allastud

Regular

Congrats to Cara for winning. I also miss the days of finding out the winner at the end of the actual finale. This season of Champs vs Stars should be entertaining.

23. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Tony is out of control. Bro it’s a charity show. Calm down

Adrian Villagomez and meggers like this.
  24. meggers

Trusted

I love that Louise is back this season. I’m interested to see how this new format works out. I guess it had to be done after the champs dominating the stars last season.

25. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

champs vs pros is never nearly as fun or entertaining to me. but i still watch