Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 38

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. FloatUpstream

Regular

Absolutely stacked cast on the guys side. Wes looking phenomenal

2. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Cast is stacked. This is what MTV's casts should have looked like. Give the people what they want! Just wish Evan and Kenny would come back. they have been punished long enough.

3. FloatUpstream

Regular

Anyone watching All Stars 3?

4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yup! Watched the first 2 episodes this weekend. great cast.

5. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

No they haven’t. They don’t deserve a platform.

6. FloatUpstream

Regular

Can we get one All Stars season without someone leaving due to injury? Just watched the episode from last week

7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

It's crazy how four women have left and there's only been one female elimination so far. Unfortunate season for the ladies so far, to say the least.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  8. bobby_runs

All Stars Season 3 is wrapping up tomorrow and the CBS version is starting.

S38 has also entered production I believe.

9. FloatUpstream

Regular

Yeah they left to film 38 in June. I'd guess we get that airing on MTV in the Fall.
    Probably won't be watching the CBS one religiously but I'll give it a shot. Big Brother has gotten stale over the past few years and they pulled a lot of people from recent seasons of that so I'm hoping the politics doesn't go the way of BB.

10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea Im not really into the CBS version considering I have never watched an episode of Big Brother or Survivor in 2 decades.

11. meggers

Trusted

12. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

13. allastud

Regular

Hopefully the main Challenge returns after the Documentary Series. The CBS Challenge has been brutal.

Contender, NJPunkMusic and mike1885 like this.
  14. bobby_runs

I wonder if they got Klosterman has an interviewee. Or maybe Bill Simmons.

15. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I finally dropped it today. I don't know why I was trying to force myself to watch it, but I couldn't care less about anything that was happening. Granted I'm not a watcher of those CBS reality shows so I'm not surprised it didn't click with me.

16. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Im enjoying the CBS one!

17. FloatUpstream

Regular

I'm enjoying the CBS one. Refreshing to not have a cast that consists of the same old Vets and a crop of rookies we won't see again.

18. MRose24

Regular

I’ve enjoyed the challenges and eliminations in the CBS version more than the all star version…but missing the OG mtv version for sure.

19. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Been a challenge fan for 2 decades. Havent missed an episode of the MTV show or All Stars. I have zero interest in CBS one and didnt see one second of it.

Also, this documentary clip doesnt look great, but still excited

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve never been able to get into the MTV challenge but am loving the CBS one. Huge big brother and survivor fan though so that definitely helps.

FloatUpstream likes this.
  21. bobby_runs

mike1885, meggers and FloatUpstream like this.
  22. FloatUpstream

Regular

Some out of left field picks that I'm happy about. Based on the title image for the season Nurys from AYTO 5 or 6 is Nelson's partner and she was a riot on Ex on the Beach. Laurel, Veronica and Jordan are also people who I didn't think we'd be seeing again any time soon.

23. meggers

Trusted

24. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Ending of The Challenge USA was… oof. Lol

Groogz, allastud and meggers like this.
  25. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

New season is right around the corner. So stoked.