Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. FloatUpstream

Regular

Very hyped. They start filming All-Stars season two soon as well, hopefully we'll have Challenge content all through the fall

MRose24 likes this.
  2. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Bananas involved in All-Stars?

3. FloatUpstream

Regular

thedrudo likes this.
  4. Jeff

Regular Prestigious

Zero idea who 20 of the 34 cast members are this season.

But I don't care, they're merely pawns in Nam's game anyway. #TeamNam

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

someone actually from that Christmas dating show lmao

6. meggers

Trusted

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

New welcome episode is up on streaming. Love that they did this again with so many newbies.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  8. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Tonight!!! Who’s ready?!?

9. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I'll admit I'm not AS excited as I've been in seasons past because the cast is over 50% new, but it's still The Challenge so I'll definitely be watching!

thedrudo likes this.
  10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

This! But I'm still pumped for sure. Haven't missed a challenge debut in like 15 years. I feel like with the start of most new seasons I only know half to two thirds of the people anyway.

Groogz and thedrudo like this.
  11. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

Does Chorus have a Fantasy League?

I've never done one of these so I don't really know what to expect. Looks like you pick 6 people with a budget?

If anyone wants to join for fun - The Challenge: Spies, Lies & Allies Fantasy

12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Oh fantasy would be dope. I have a group that does it for Survivor and we do cash and prizes.

13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

that’s gonna be one major bummer but hopefully some of these people are nuts. I’m excited for a few of the Survivor peeps

Groogz likes this.
  14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Watching the intro ep now. Nelson is so funny man

15. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Was really looking forward to more Nam and Michaela. Bummer. Also interesting they keep showing *I think* Amber B in previews.

16. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Yea it is her for sure. Poor Nam cant ever catch a Challenge break. Lolo, back issues, Covid protocol this season.

None of these new competitors really peeked my interest, yet.

17. meggers

Trusted

I’m a huge fan of how the eliminations work this season. It’s a nice change of pace compared to the last few seasons.

I agree on the new people, no one really stands out to me. I only recognize one, so maybe that is why I don’t feel like there are any standouts.

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea, I dont know any of them. I only watch The Challenge in regards to reality tv lol. And The Real World when it used to be on. So it was easy to keep up with the cast until like 5 years ago.

meggers likes this.
  19. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Does this not stream on paramount plus???

20. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

What do you guys think about Michele's choice at the end of the episode? Who would you have chosen and why? Same for Corey L.
    Do we need to do spoilers? I'd like to just discuss after the episode airs. But since it just started, I'll be nice.

21. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

I love this. I wish Jay and bananas was on it but the premiere was great.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  22. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

From the edit her choice was great seeing as that choice was leading the march against survivor. I assume she’s safe now for the next few weeks.

23. meggers

Trusted

There was a rumor that Jay was supposed to be on this season but he got covid.

24. meggers

Trusted

I understand Corey’s choice 100%, makes a lot of sense for him. Michele’s was an odd choice but I understand her reasoning.

25. FloatUpstream

Regular

The vets aren't going to work together forever so I think Michele's choice was good. It will give her a chance to work her social game with them for when they do start to turn on each other. On Survivor she played twice and made it to the end without getting voted out, even in an all-winners season, so her social game is dangerous.