Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 33

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. FloatUpstream

Regular

Any guesses on what the "Challenge Activated" screen meant in the credits? Is that just their way of setting up the reunion?

2. allastud

Regular

possibly setting up next season and continuing the agents theme?

3. meggers

Trusted

Fessy still being an asshole in his exit interview isn’t surprising. I really hope someone calls him on his shit at the reunion.

thedrudo, Keri and allastud like this.
  4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Such a satisfying final for me. Would have rather Leroy and Nany grab second place though. "Killa" Kam sure didnt prove to be too Killa. She talks alot of gaming, but was doing a lot of walking. She barely beat Nany who should be considered a layup for any non-layup players. So nice to see CT 2.0 gain another W and some fresh blood get a Win.
    Nice Montague for Leroy too. He has never been a chamption, but always carried himself well.

5. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

My initial reaction as the final ended was disappointment for Leroy, but in the end I was actually fine with the outcome. Had no problem with CT and Amber getting the win, and everyone handled where they finished really well. Great finish to the season. The reunion should be crazy, and mostly filled with people giving Fessy shit.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Also, my favorite part of the final was when 'Karma Chameleon' played over the montage of Fessy talking shit about his partners all season, just to get eliminated first in the final. *chef's kiss*

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Fessy quickly ran up the ranks to #1 Most Hated Challenger. Only took two seasons lol

bobby_runs, meggers and Groogz like this.
  8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Now that the season is done I can watch it (cannot do any show in a weekly format) and my goodness was Wes getting hit in the face with the shoe fucking hysterical. His reaction, as if he was shot was outrageous and then TJ’s laugh over top of it for like 2 straight minutes was pure gold.

stayillogical and meggers like this.
  9. marsupial jones

Goddamn, I knew Jay looked familiar when I watched Survivor and realized when I started Double Agents that Jay was on the previous season of The Challenge. And now seeing Natalie on here too? Worlds blurring here!

10. stayillogical Apr 22, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 22, 2021)
    stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

They were all walking at the end. Can't really run on a glacier. And she also won one of the challenges that involved running like a mini final.

That CT and Amber combination was just too hard to beat. CT eats really fast. He really knows what he was doing on the kayak too although Amber made weak strokes. And don't forget Kam and Cory also got the extra plate of food.

I would not be surprised to see Kam win some day. She has been to multiple finals now and never embarrasses herself, only improves.

Groogz likes this.
  11. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

The end was a bit of a surprise considering the season narrative focused so heavily on Leroy’s last stand.

Also - the new All-Stars episode is something else

Groogz likes this.
  12. marsupial jones

Episode 4, this drone challenge... I wonder if in 5-10 years this challenge will look as dated as some of the prizes now do in earlier seasons lol what a strange challenge. I get that it fits the theme of “agents” but lame nonetheless

Editing this season seems a bit odd. Feels like some people are rarely seen and I don’t remember any of the new peoples names or who is who. And someone gets sent home because of injury and they... don’t show it or make it a scene or anything? Weird.

13. FloatUpstream

Regular

Definitely agree on the edit. One person on reddit does confessional counts by episode and some of the newbies have a fraction of the screen time that people like Kam and Kyle have towards the beginning.

That ending was absolutely bonkers. Hoping the elimination loser goes on Derrick's podcast Challenge Mania so we can get some insight into what the hell happened

thedrudo likes this.
  14. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Not sure where you’re watching but if you have access to episode 20 called Declassified id recommend watching it. Gives all the needed backstory.

marsupial jones likes this.
  15. marsupial jones

allegedly there is an Amber B on this season? I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen her onscreen or mentioned by name since the first episode lmao and I know how her season ends which makes this even more baffling. They keep showing Amber M and I keep thinking “does Wikipedia have her last name initial wrong? Who is Amber B, I keep seeing Amber M but no Amber B...?”

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Amber B does get plenty of screen time mid to late in the season.

17. meggers

Trusted

FloatUpstream likes this.
  18. FloatUpstream

Regular

We're probably going to see either more purge challenges this season or more double eliminations to make up for the lost time. I'm not sure how long they film for or how fast they go through the Daily Challenge to Elimination cycle but losing two weeks minimum to quarantine is going to throw a wrench in how many of those cycles they can get through

19. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Fucking Big Easy carrying that victory. Fuck yeah!!!!

20. FloatUpstream

Regular

Definitely shocked me. I thought Nehemiah and Kendal were contenders to win the whole thing based off the edit. Good for him though, he needs some redemption after Gauntlet III

21. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I like All-Stars but the game feels small scale compared to normal seasons for some reason.

22. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I don’t know what they’re doing on the main show. 90 minute episodes more often than not but leaving out all the hook ups and a good amount of the actual challenges.

23. FloatUpstream

Regular

Loving this All-Stars final. The format is my favorite of any season I've seen so far. Mathematically only Yes, Darrell, Jonna, or Jemmeye can win going into next episode. I would have called you crazy at the beginning of the season if you said they would be top 4.

24. MRose24

Regular

New season premieres August 11th.

25. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Havent missed a Challenge in over a decade and dont plan on doing it now. Letssss Goooo

FloatUpstream, thedrudo and MRose24 like this.