Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Seriously. ANYONE but Fessy. He is such a narcissist. That speech was so cringe. And when Amber spoke, he whined about it not being about her.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I just can’t fathom that people aren’t smart enough to realize early on that splitting up a couple is the best thing you can do. Otherwise they have too much sway in the game

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Agreed with this. He can do whatever he wants after like 12 seasons of losing consistently.

4. FloatUpstream

Regular

I want somebody who is going to return to win so we can have more returning champs. WIth Bananas on a Challenge break for now the only male champs who are likely to come back are CT, Wes, Darrell, and Jordan. Not a lot of young blood in the list, I'm team Cory for Double Agents

5. stayillogical

Me too, but mainly because I want Kam to win. I think she has been such a consistently strong player from all angles that she needs a win on her belt to solidify her champ status.

6. allastud

Regular

I hope they uploaded the full un cut version of that trivia challenge for all you with Paramount Plus

7. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I've come to like Cory quite a bit.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I dont dislike him like I used to thats for sure so I can back this up.
    I think Fessy is now taking all the heat as the villian.

thedrudo likes this.
  9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

the current season isn’t even available on Paramount+ yet, those fucks.

10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

New season cast is out on Vevmo. Lot of new people

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I definitely read that as Venmo and was like “hmm, interesting place to release a cast list!”

marsupial jones and OhTheWater like this.
  12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’ve at least heard of Venmo. I just assumed Vevmo was a typo lol never heard or seen that written anywhere before

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It's where all the challenge speculation/spoilers etc. get dropped. Been around forever. The forums are a cesspool, but I always check to see 1. if there is a new season and 2. who the cast will be.

14. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

If you are anyone you know is thinking about trying to get cast I’ve heard to NEVER mention any kinda knowledge about Vevmo.

15. allastud

Regular

I was referring to the All Stars Trivia episode

16. FloatUpstream

Regular

Not sure the spoiler etiquette for future casts so I'll tag it just to be safe. I didn't expect to see Ed from The Circle so I'm hyped. I think the Love Island people will be a good addition too, they're young so they should start some drama. Love me some Nam, but I'm not seeing any hookups from him.

Also, shoutout to Jay for having two people from the original season of his show cast as well as three from other seasons then supposedly coming down with Covid before filming. Next season would have been absolutely stacked for him numbers-wise

17. Keri Apr 15, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2021)
    Before I watch last night's episode, this is me hoping Fessy gets eliminated somehow. I really like Kaycee, but since she chose Fessy over Leroy I don't care if she goes home anymore. Don't like Cory either, but really want Kam to win cause she's a really strong competitor. So here's to Kam, Leroy, and Nany

Edit: a few minutes in and Cory says he didn't forget what Fessy did to Nelson and wants revenge. Yes let's go

18. meggers

Trusted

I hate seeing people get hurt like Kaycee did but man karma is real during this final. Also, Fessy just straight up not eating is such a dick move.

19. meggers

Trusted

If anyone is looking for a free Paramount+ trial to watch All Stars, the tv show Younger has a code right now to get you a month free. Use the code, YOUNGER at this link: https://bit.ly/3e2wIg3

No idea how long it’s good for, just came across it on Facebook.

FloatUpstream likes this.
  20. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Fessy is such a puss.

21. FloatUpstream

Regular

I started watching at Final Reckoning and I don't think I've seen anybody from the show with as many haters and few fans online as him

thedrudo likes this.
  22. Amber looked like she came straight from the Walking Dead set when she threw up that stuff and then TJ saying "that's disgusting" hahaha. Last week Amber/CT were not my favorites, but Amber is crushing it so far.

It would be the icing on the cake if Fessy refuses to eat anything and TJ tells him to go home for that, not because Kaycee can't continue on.

Who do you all think will get sabotaged with the second plate?

johnnyutes likes this.
  23. meggers

Trusted

It makes the most sense to give it to Kam/Cory since they’ve been right behind them almost the whole time. I could see for spite it going to Fessy/Kacey but I feel like CT I’d smarter than that.

I came across this article over the weekend and found it interesting. If it ends up being true, I wonder if it’d impact this person appearing in future seasons. Wes Bergmann Says Josh Martinez Is The Challenge ‘Mole’ | Heavy.com

Keri likes this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Hell ya

25. stayillogical

I can't wait for the reunion.

Keri and allastud like this.