Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I feel like Aneesa just needs to hang it up.
    Wish Evan and Kenny could have been on it, but we all know they are banished.

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

as they should be. they’re rapists. you probably shouldn’t wish for rapists to be a part of shows you enjoy.

Keri likes this.
  3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I can't stand Beth, but my god is she great TV! The perfect villain in basically every season of the show she's been on.

lettersandnumbers likes this.
  4. FloatUpstream

Regular

I'm unspoiled on this season so she may win the final in Double Agents, but if there were a season Aneesa were to win it would be this one. I'd rank her near the middle of the pack in terms of the women for All Stars which is more than I can say for Double Agents. I want her to get her win already

5. allastud

Regular

Hopefully this actually ends up on Paramount Plus up here in Canada. So far most of the content they advertised for the lunch hasn't made it way to the Canadian version of the App.

6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Well hopefully it'll make its way by dinner. ;-p

allastud likes this.
  7. allastud

Regular

well it’s almost dinner time and nothing yet...

fucking typos damnit!

No launch programming yet!

Groogz likes this.
  8. VincewithoutheE Mar 17, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 17, 2021)
    I didn't watch this show since maybe 2016 after being a day 1 fan. so since the pandemic, I flew through what I missed and now almost all caught up. Damn, I missed out on a lot, to say the least. "The Trilogy" seasons were really fun to watch.

It's a shame Cara Maria sucks now, mostly due to Paulie (dude is the fucking WORST).

9. FloatUpstream

Regular

I really want to see Aneesa win, but when she can't run half a mile it's hard to stay a fan

stayillogical, thedrudo and meggers like this.
  10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I wondered about her and Darrell's fate after seeing they were a part of All-Stars.

11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be taking a turn on the treadmill every day while in the house. If you're not hitting the gym, you're not in it to win it.

thedrudo likes this.
  12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

That’s my thing. You know you are going to compete in the challenge. You should be training your cardio before AND during the competition.

13. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Damn, I know this was mentioned a few months ago but holy shit are there some legendary finds on Fresh Meat 2. This rewatch is a lot of fun.

although why the fuck is this random CJ guy labeled a “veteran” when he’s never done a Challenge before, and was only on Real World? Makes no sense. They couldn’t find one other actual veteran for the show or what.

14. FloatUpstream

Regular

Very much enjoyed the first episode of All Stars. Ace is going to want to see a chiropractor when he gets home. Never seen a man used as a plunger before

Groogz likes this.
  15. allastud

Regular

I saw that he cracked/broke a rib

FloatUpstream likes this.
  16. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I also really enjoyed the episode. The challenge itself was a little rough to watch considering how many of them struggled through it, but the rest of the episode was so great. Awesome seeing some of these faces again, and I loved the interactions with everyone at the house. Should be a fun season.

17. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Really dug All-Stars too.

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Very down on Leroy this season. Tonight was the nail in the coffin. Stinks if this is his last season

19. meggers

Trusted

That elimination was brutal to watch. The preview for next week looks amazing. I could’ve done without what looks like Amber B throwing up blood.

20. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I'm thinking that was a gross food challenge, but it was still disgusting.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  21. meggers

Trusted

That’s what I’m hoping it is, but yeah totally agree it’s disgusting.

22. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I actually like what he's done this season. Played smart (made sure he and Kam were in different pairs so they could get a bit more control in the house), played well (won a ton of daily challenges with Kaycee and dominated his elimination), and played a bit sneaky when had to (if Fessy didn't change his mind last night, his plan to guarantee the vote goes his way was pretty clever). I feel like if he doesn't win this season, then it's going to be a huge disappointment. Fessy winning would be the absolute worst in my opinion.

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It’s smart game-wise but took away everything that I like about him from previous challenges. He and Kam have definitely had control over the whole game. I’m still rooting for CT

24. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I guess I just feel for him because he's been such a big figure in the game for so long and has never won it all, so I'm cool with him doing whatever it takes to win this season (especially with him saying it'll be his last).

25. I just don't want Fessy to win, that's all. He's my most hated new person on these shows since Paulie.

All Stars has been a great watch too. I do wish there were some other true All Stars, but it's crazy seeing all these people again. And it's uncut! No bleeps!

NJPunkMusic likes this.