Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 30

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. I'm a few episodes behind and now watching the trivia challenge. TJ's glee over their answers and impending drops is always hilarious

2. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

the way CT acted...in this political climate I would suspect that he might not get a callback after this season. While I knew he was faking being the "nice" and "reformed" version of himself, he put it on full display for everyone to know too. I think it looked awful on him to turn down Cam as a partner in the beginning. I suspect it was because he wanted a woman that HE finds attractive. Why else would any guy in there right mind turn down Killa Kam if you're picking based on strength and political game? I could be reaching, but that's my view. He was playing damage control the rest of the season with Big T and it came to a head.

At the end of the day it's supposedly for a million dollars. No loyalties!

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I think you are overthinking things. Its not like he chose a hottie over Kam. He chose a two time champ who he knows better over Kam who has never won a final. Just didn't work out for him. I personally would have went for Lolo if I were him. Now at that time I didn't know she would also be a dud, but I would have went straight for her.
    I also think he should get a call back. He may have over reacted by taking Kam over Big T and looked like an ass, but he summed it up perfectly. Explain to his son why he picked a layup over Kam. Ashley wasn't a layup, he got stuck with the layup after. If you ask me, Big T shouldn't be asked to come back. Not that she did anything wrong, but she is a complete layup

4. Victor Eremita Mar 7, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 7, 2021)
    Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I mean CT’s “apology” was fucking gross and he just clearly thought he was entitled for her to just accept a simple apology without even listening to her.
    I have always watched the show because of CT and have always found him entertaining but he handled it like a complete asshole and he has clearly not grown up as much as he seemed to. But yeah he should get a call back, not going to overreact. He’s just a villain right now.

5. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

CT eliminated Josh, so he gets a pass from me for being an absolute asshole the rest of the episode.

bobby_runs and meggers like this.
  6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

CT played it poorly in a handful of ways but he didn't do anything to warrant getting shunned.

Groogz and OhTheWater like this.
  7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah he was a dickhead but I think the backlash is a little extreme haha. He played a smart game, was callous about it and then added the dumb patronizing thing in about Big T not being ready for a final (which she does not seem to be).

thedrudo likes this.
  8. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Fairly boring episode. Wonder if the final will be individual or pairs. I’d love it if at the last second it’s individual.

9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Where can I watch this season online?

10. meggers

Trusted

The MTV app/mtv.com should have it.

11. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Annesa really needs to hang it up already....

12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'd love if they get the skulls settled for the final and before it starts, they randomly draw new partners.

13. meggers

Trusted

RJ Knorr likes this.
  14. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

DA4C660D-F7AD-4579-88E5-F1A04BCE2D87.jpeg

meggers likes this.
  15. bobby_runs

The one thing i don’t like about this skull thing is how long it’s taken to dish them all out. I want to see people get them earlier and actually fight for them. But then again half of the cast has quit in some form this season.

16. FloatUpstream

Regular

MTV has got to start doing pregnancy tests before they let people on these shows to avoid this in the future. Natalie would have been a lock for the final if she wasn't pregnant. Sucks because Jenny West was one of the alternates so we could have had her on instead of someone who has to leave in the first few weeks for a pregnancy.

17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I wish they’d bring back some old formats. A new season of the duel would be so good.

18. bobby_runs

I kinda feel like a show vs show or rivals season is coming up.

19. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Another Rivals season would be great, they have lots to choose from. I almost feel like Rivals should become a mandatory season every 6-7 years. That way it doesn’t get watered down and always plants the seed for things to come back around in a big way.

NJPunkMusic and bobby_runs like this.
  20. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

random but how did i miss that Paramount+ is reviving Road Rules? That's awesome

21. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

OhTheWater likes this.
  22. marsupial jones

Some oooooooooold people on that cast lol

and Aneesa? :eyeroll:

NJPunkMusic and thedrudo like this.
  23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

no Landon, no care

MRose24 and lettersandnumbers like this.
  24. meggers

Trusted

Surprised to see both Anessa and Darrell on there since they’re on the current season.

25. marsupial jones

I was wondering if that was THE Beth or if there was a newer person on the show named Beth that I may have forgotten about. Guess not, which sucks lol