Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Didn't Leroy do this exact elimination before? Someone refresh my memory. I remember him hanging upside down and doing the same thing ridiculously fast.

2. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it was in Exes 2

3. FloatUpstream

Regular

Even though it didn't make a difference, I like that they canceled the votes of all the guys who didn't try. That daily challenge looked sick and it sucked we didn't get a good guys heat out of it

Adrian Villagomez and meggers like this.
  4. meggers

Trusted

Kam really rubbed me the wrong way this episode. I feel like Jay gets screwed over a lot which is a bummer cause I really like him.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Leroy’s been unlikable this season. That’s a first for me

NJPunkMusic and meggers like this.
  6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Devin is the MVP of the season

NJPunkMusic, allastud and meggers like this.
  7. We need more Jay in future seasons. He's a chill guy who's not boring and is actually a threat (especially considering his small size).

meggers likes this.
  8. meggers

Trusted

Now that the men have to steal skulls, it’ll be interesting to see who’ll have to defend theirs first. I really hope it’s Josh cause I don’t really want them to see a final.

9. FloatUpstream

Regular

So there's no way that Kaycee doesn't win the final on the girls side right? The skill level jump between them and the rest of the girls cast is bonkers

10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I kind of wish the elimination challenge was a secret until it’s decided who competes. Would add a wrinkle to the game and strategizing if you want to throw yourself in for a skull.

11. meggers

Trusted

I’m surprised the girls haven’t tried to get rid of Lolo yet. She’s an Olympian and no one sees the need to get her out.

I loved Darrell in last night’s episode. I wish he was featured on it more.

FloatUpstream likes this.
  12. FloatUpstream

Regular

It wouldn't surprise me if she never gets the chance to get a skull. If she gets one it's either her or last night's elimination winner winning the final. I could see the Ambers going head to head for one of the two remaining girls skulls and some combination of Nany/Big T/Gabby for the last one. Lolo and Nam don't work well enough together to win a daily challenge to throw themselves in, and nobody wants to throw her down

meggers likes this.
  13. FloatUpstream

Regular

Double post, but it would be interesting if for the women skullholders win the rest of the eliminations so nobody else could earn one. Would it just be three women running the final then?

14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I assume the logic is - she's not winning and if you don't vote her in, she can't even try for a skull.

bobby_runs likes this.
  15. meggers

Trusted

It just slayed me that the girls thought Theresa was a bigger threat than Lolo and decided to get her out.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  16. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I don’t think they’re smart enough to realize that aside from Kam. But then Darrell and CT don’t have one.

17. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I would love for Kaycee or Lolo to win. I def think they never give any respect to lolo

18. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Based on previous seasons and editing so far this season, I’d like to see Kam or Nany win. Sucker for the show regardless but this season’s been a disappointment

19. FloatUpstream

Regular

The one thing bringing down the season for me is the DQs on the girls side. I think Natalie would have kept her skull and Nicole Z would have had a good shot at getting one in an elimination. That's 2/6 of who I think would have been in the final at the start of this (Kam, Lolo, Theresa, and Kaycee being the others)

meggers likes this.
  20. stayillogical Feb 11, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 11, 2021)
    stayillogical

I thought it was clear no one is voting for Lolo so she doesn't get a gold skull. She's even said it herself. She needs to win a challenge and go down herself. If Lolo is in the final, then none of the girls can catch up to her. Unless she gets stuck at a puzzle or something, but usually they just let you go when time is up.

I know there are some people in here who find Kam annoying, but I'm rooting for either her or Leroy to win. Her elimination record is sick. And she really has become a master at politics. I think she's like a female Bananas minus the wins. CT really made a mistake not picking her.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i’m all in on Nam and Lolo. no couple is funnier.

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Devin has no shot but I want him to cause as much chaos as he can before he goes

thedrudo, phaynes12 and meggers like this.
  23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he’s replaced wes as the New Wes

24. stayillogical

I have thought the same thing, which is why him and Wes can't be on the same season. It's redundant. Only one of them can fill that antagonist position in the house, which is why Wes had to go. I'm okay with his protégé succeeding him.

phaynes12 likes this.