Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Extra/introductory episode aired on Monday. Some good tidbits on some of the new people and the old CT being back.

RJ Knorr and OhTheWater like this.
  2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

TJ’s laugh in this ep might cure everything wrong in the world

bobby_runs and stayillogical like this.
  3. stayillogical

Don't make me an optimist, you will ruin my life. Prestigious

I was in tears at the shoe to the face. Like so many tears. That was amazing.

meggers and OhTheWater like this.
  4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yo what a fuckin matchup we have here

edit:
    Wait

5. stayillogical

Honestly, I was relieved. I can't see either one of those go so soon.

mike1885 and OhTheWater like this.
  6. allastud

Regular

crazy 1st episode

7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Enjoyed this a lot. Extremely nervous at the impact the decision at the end of the elimination will have. I hope we don't lose either of the people in play there.

8. FloatUpstream

Love this format, this is going to be a great season. Heard rumors that production switched to a female elimination at the last minute to keep Wes and CT in. There hasn't been another season with a Women's Elimination first since Rivals.

Freud, OhTheWater and stayillogical like this.
  9. bobby_runs

Also if anyone hasn’t watched the pre-first episode go do it. It’s much needed if you don’t know who the rookies are this time around.

the App has it listed as episode 20

FloatUpstream likes this.
  10. FloatUpstream

Also i'm new to this thread this year and I realize I mentioned the names of people in contention for elimination above. What's the rule on episode spoilers?

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Damn, no No Quitters this season

12. meggers

Regular

We usually use the spoiler tag for anything that contains what could be considered a spoiler.

FloatUpstream likes this.
  13. allastud

Regular

dang! I have also yet to have anything from The AfterBuzzTV Challenge podcasts show up yet in my app.

14. Freud

not a noob Prestigious

I believe it. I mean, with bananas not on this season they need to retain the OGs. Smart move tbh.

Seconded, that episode sets up everyone meeting for the first time and does the introductions. I liked how the "first" episode went straight to the first challenge.

15. I want Darrell to win another one.

meggers likes this.
  16. stayillogical

Thanks to whoever mentioned the first episode is worth watching. It's literally a real episode but no challenge. I'm okay with that. I thought it was something else when I skipped it.

17. meggers

Regular

If anyone’s looking for old seasons to watch, Inferno 2 and The Duel are on Netflix.

Contender likes this.
  18. meggers

Regular

I knew I could count on Kyle to make it interesting.

Freud likes this.
  19. bobby_runs

Has episode 2 been posted yet?

20. marsupial jones

i'm pretty ok now

goddamn it’s fun to go back and watch these. Hilarious that the episodes were a half hour back in the day. They fly through this shit lol. And I totally forgot Dave Mirra was host for awhile and also forgot this is how The Miz started before he went to wrestling. Wild time and trip down memory lane.

meggers likes this.
  21. Victor Eremita Dec 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2020)
    Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I’ve been flying through the Duel. Definitely nostalgic. The push me with the flag that rips off before it unclips and DQs CT was bullshit. Also for being a really silly game show Diem’s elimination was genuinely heartbreaking.
    I really feel like I shouldn’t have to spoiler tag old seasons but just in case.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Keep forgetting to watch. As a fan of wrestling, I'd like to see how Lio Rush is doing lol

23. stayillogical

Rules are rules. If it wasn't such a one sided elimination, it would be a struggle for each person to unclip the flag rather than rip it. They could've handled it differently though.

24. FloatUpstream

The Duel was a good season, wish we could have seen Svetlana and Jodi on another season though. On a podcast Jodi said she never got another call from MTV, she thinks its because she wasn't part of enough drama.

25. Freud

not a noob Prestigious

Dude has been seriously underrated since his first season. A shame he got caught up with who he did but it made for future comedy.

meggers likes this.