Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 25

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Jeeeeeeez, 19 episodes

3. FloatUpstream

Regular

Assuming no interruptions, April 19th would be the last episode. I'm down for 4.5 months of The Challenge

bobby_runs and OhTheWater like this.
  4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

My sister and I are obsessed with Iceland so we are excited to see all the locations.

5. meggers

Trusted

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Well, he is a fucking douchebag, so it makes sense.

meggers likes this.
  7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

A new season starts 12/9?? (That’s all I cared about from that article, I wonder when it was filmed)

8. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

They started in august iirc

quick turnaround.

9. marsupial jones

Not sure if I should be surprised or not that mtv was willing and able to film the show in the middle of the pandemic since other shows (Survivor immediately comes to mind) wasn’t able to or didn’t feel they should.

also surprised Iceland let them in to do (at least that’s what Wikipedia says for the location of the season)

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The travel part is surprising to me. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s holding up Survivor, since most all other tv production (reality or otherwise) has resumed one way or another.

11. Freud

Immortals with no morals, and no hang ups Prestigious

Woot woot new season soon

meggers likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

I think it’s easier to get people who have already signed contracts to quarantine and follow rules. That’s what I’m guessing kept Challenge going.

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's a pretty easy show to still film during this pandemic.

14. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

no bananas?

15. bobby_runs

Nope. Hoping it’s not shit without him.

16. FloatUpstream

Regular

There was one season recently where he was one of the first few out and it ended up being pretty enjoyable. I'm not too worried about a Bananas-less season.

It's interesting how few Brits there are this season though. Kyle and Big T are the only two returners and there's someone else from Shipwrecked who's a newcomer. I would have liked to see Rogan, Jenny, or Georgia come back.

17. marsupial jones

Wikipedia has 15 cast members, that seems low? Also weird it’s an odd number. Although maybe the list is incomplete or the whole “double agents” thing means people are added on throughout the game?

will be curious to see how Fessy does after such a great run on his first season - will people want him out right away or leave him in place since he evaporated during the final?

18. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I skimmed Wiki, but it’s only men that’s listed. It still says 30 competitors.

wild that lio is on

19. marsupial jones

Oh Jesus duh, that makes a lot more sense. That didn’t even click for me, I just added up the rows

20. meggers

Trusted

The Challenge Facebook page has been posting interviews with the cast and Leroy said this’ll be his last season. Kinda surprised to see him go.

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Man CT looks ruff. Ton of new dorks on this season

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Nelson and Corey already off to being turds. Hope they never win

23. bobby_runs

Extra/introductory episode aired on Monday. Some good tidbits on some of the new people and the old CT being back.

RJ Knorr and OhTheWater like this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

TJ’s laugh in this ep might cure everything wrong in the world

bobby_runs and stayillogical like this.
  25. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I was in tears at the shoe to the face. Like so many tears. That was amazing.

meggers and OhTheWater like this.