Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

For an episode that only had an elimination (in terms of the competition aspect), it was still thoroughly entertaining. Tons of assholes in that episode (Nany, Nelson), but the biggest asshole of the season by far goes to a guy who's not even on this season (Zach)! What a fucking douche. The elimination was great! Extremely well edited too, to really enhance all of the drama. Also, Wes had some great lines last night:

"So if it's physical, you're not going in? If it's a puzzle, you're not going in?..."

"Nelson is the only man in the world that can start off an apology about being more respectful to women before he calls one of the girls sitting right in front of him a giant slut."

2. meggers

Trusted

Zach must’ve gotten over his issues with Jenna since they’re now engaged and have a joint YouTube channel. This has got to be hard for them to watch.

RJ Knorr and Groogz like this.
  3. oldjersey May 14, 2020
    (Last edited: May 14, 2020)
    oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think he's still extremely manipulative and verbally abusive. I can almost guarantee it, you don't just shut off something like that. He's been doing it to her for years. It's disgusting.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  4. meggers

Trusted

I agree, he’s been so shitty to her over the years.

5. stayillogical May 14, 2020
    (Last edited: May 18, 2020)
    stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I read a rumor that the DM's Zach was angry about were between Jenna and Cory. Makes more sense.

6. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Corey on the show? Timeline wise wouldn't he have been in a committed relationship as well?

7. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Nelson is such an idiot lol good grief

bobby_runs, meggers and Groogz like this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Freak on a Leash!!!

oldjersey likes this.
  9. stayillogical

Was he ever in a real relationship with his first baby mama? I forgot her name. Idk, but Cory and Jenna are from the same season of Real World so they could be comfortable enough to send flirty DMs.

10. meggers

Trusted

I don’t think he and Cheyenne were ever really together. They seem to have a good relationship from what Teen Mom shows.

11. bobby_runs

It’s insane to me that Jenna wasn’t even cast on the Real World and only got to the Challenge to be on with her Ex. Absolutely insane.

Same with Cara Maria and Laurel being Fresh Meat entries. Wish they would bring that format back.

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Camilla came from a Spring Break spinoff lol

13. bobby_runs

Oh man. She was great on this show. But after she went over the line toward Leroy and how she reacted to that I’m glad she’s not on anymore.

14. stayillogical

It was funny to me how Nany was gone for awhile and her cousin Nicole replaced her.

15. allastud

Regular

i heard something that the war of the worlds format bringing in people from other reality shows was a new take at fresh meat

16. bobby_runs

It totally is but I liked the Fresh Meat version because it was people with no TV history.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  17. Signifire

Finally checking this out. Do you know how far back they go? I’m trying to watch like season 1-15 and have been looking for years with no luck.

18. meggers

Trusted

I have no idea. I’ve seen them play more of the recent seasons but I’m hoping they’ll eventually play the older ones.

Signifire likes this.
  19. allastud

Regular

if you use a VPN or live in Canada. Seasons 19 to present (Fresh Meat 2 and forward) are all on MTV.ca to stream.

20. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Just started season 35 (“Total Madness”) and I fucking LOVE the twist at the end of episode 1 for the requirement to get to the final. Excited to see how this plays out.

RJ Knorr and oldjersey like this.
  21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I wonder if they are ever going to do just a new traditional Real World season. I think it's been long enough to just straight up do one in a city, no gimmicks needed. Obviously has to be post-pandemic.

It's cool they are bringing in people from different shows, it's put new life into the show but I wouldn't be too happy if the show was completely taken over by people from shows other than Real World, I guess that would take a long time to happen though.

22. Signifire

Lol I’m watching the Dirty 30 reunion. This is remarkably corny.

23. bobby_runs

It's so ridiculous that they can't cast a great season anymore. If you have conflict cast 2-3 people and then find out what their pet peeves are and cast THOSE people. The Atlanta cast on Facebook were super boring.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh wow I completely forgot about that season, I didn't even watch that.

Yeah it shouldn't be hard to cast.

25. bobby_runs

It was only available on Facebook Watch. A pain in the ass to watch.