Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I'm so sad about the elimination

2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Well thank you for the heads up. Never would have known otherwise.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The Best Seasons of ‘The Real World,’ Ranked

Fun little read, wish it was more in-depth.

Makes me want to watch old seasons. Ugh I wish there was just a cheap subscription based thing that had all MTV shows. I'd watch a ton of classic seasons. First up would prob be Vegas 1 or Hawaii.

OhTheWater likes this.
  4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I actually just bought season 16 “The Island” on Amazon last night. It’s pretty problematic by today’s standards.

5. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Reality TV Character Bracket Upsets and Wes Bergmann of ‘The Challenge’ | Bachelor Party — Bachelor Party — Overcast

Here is an interview with Wes. It starts around the 14 minute mark.

There’s MTV Hits for 5.99 that I know can be added on Apple TV and Amazon Prime. I don’t know if there are any other platforms but I know of at least those two

oldjersey likes this.
  6. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

My partner and I have been craving old seasons

7. meggers

Trusted

The Pluto TV app has a The Challenge channel playing old seasons. Totally free, you just have to make an account. It’s under the binge watch section.

OhTheWater likes this.
  8. bobby_runs

Anyone else think Rogan was excessive towards Jay?

meggers likes this.
  9. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I actually thought it didn’t look that bad based on past stuff I’ve seen on this show. Think it was just an unlucky coincidence that he got extra Rekt

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  10. bobby_runs

I understand he's likely doing it for TV but Rogan targeting Jay for kissing "his girl" when he treated her like shit all last season and apparently after too.

11. meggers

Trusted

I’m surprised there isn’t a rule of sorts eliminating someone for excess violence in the elimination rounds. I know it’d be hard to judge what’s excessive, but it’s almost rewarding Rogan for hurting Jay to the point where he can’t compete. I’m personally just tired of Rogan’s attitude this season.

12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I feel like Rogan is catching hell for a hit that really didn't look that bad.

13. bobby_runs

The actual fall (if he did break his bone) is more of a "freak accident" kind of thing. But the intent was clearly to hurt him and not just beat him in the competition.

14. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

True on the first part, but not 100% on the second. I think Rogan just gave it his all to assure his red skull. Im not a rogan lover, just think people are being too harsh.

15. Signifire

I think the Jay slam was fine, idk. It’s the nature of the challenge. Plus he already had two red skulls so perhaps Rogan overestimated him and thought he could take it. I mean the dude took out CT, granted they didn’t put their hands on each other or anything. I don’t think Rogan was trying to like prove a point or anything. Just defeat his opponent.

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

17. allastud

Regular

Juliet had Bananas on the Bachelor Party Feed today talking about the Challenge. Also it seems like Bananas let a spoiler slip in the podcast.

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This should be the most popular show on TV. Also, No Quitters is back. Barstool sucks but that pod is funny

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Zach is such a manipulative piece of shit

20. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I will never forget how he treated Jonna on Battle of the Exes 2. It was legitimately abusive. It's unbelievable that's also the season he won over Jenna.

oldjersey and RJ Knorr like this.
  21. meggers

Trusted

Last night’s elimination has been one of the best and surprising that I’ve seen in a long time.

Groogz, Signifire, oldjersey and 2 others like this.
  22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Zach stinks. This has been my favorite challenge season in years. I usually get super bored by this point and tune out, but this has been engaging all the way through

23. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

I don't know why they all thought Jenna sacrificing herself was the big move they would make. If Jenna was going to quit, the best move would have been to put someone good against Tori and Jenna just quit that night or the next day.

That way Kaliah and Nany have one less girl to worry about.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nany was awful

25. Signifire

Just started the episode but I just gotta say that Nelson is the worst