Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yup, don't see how you could argue against that! Actually, Dee too, I hate what that fuckin schmuck Rogan did to her, I think shes really sweet and a badass.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  2. meggers

Trusted

Absolutely bummed me out that Tori didn’t make it to the final 4.

RJ Knorr, Groogz and NJPunkMusic like this.
  3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I was even more gutted for Leroy. At least with Tori she's early into her challenge career. Plus it helped that Jordan won some money for the two of them. Also, when the final four came into play for the US side, I was PRAYING that the UK would win. Leroy was basically the only reason I would've rooted for US. Paulie and Cara suck and did not deserve to be in that final leg given how they performed the earlier portion of the final. Also, I don't care for the overnight finals. Day one it seemed like UK won by a ton. Then their headstart for the final leg is five minutes? Doesn't seem to balance out there.

Signifire and RJ Knorr like this.
  4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea and what about the 10 minute penalty TJ said the US was getting at the end of Leg 1 since they carried the sandbags and switch players to carry the gernie?

RJ Knorr and Groogz like this.
  5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I enjoyed the final, but wished episode 2 was more like episode 1. Would have loved to see Paulie gas out and get kicked off (just like his first final when he gassed out and fell like 10 times.). Would have loved to see Leroy or even Cam beat out Cara for one of the 4 spots. Really really bummed Tori was eliminated over Rogan. Could have been epic if CT, Jordan, Tori, and Dee won. I never liked Dee, but she deserved a win after being but through the ringer by the UK. I feel bad for Zach, Torri, and Lee. Already looking forward to the next season, and I read this season killed Cara and she may be retiring from the challenge. Her character has really changed from the beginning to the last two seasons. Cant wait for the reunion, those are always fun too!

RJ Knorr, meggers and Groogz like this.
  6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Agreed with Cara's regression over the years. I loved her in her early days when she was the actual underdog feuding with Bananas and people like that. Now that she's an actual big name in the game, it's kind of gone to her head. She basically plays the role of bully and then claims to be the victim. So frustrating.

RJ Knorr and NJPunkMusic like this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm just so happy they didn't pull the thing where they tell the 1st place person they can split the money or keep it. Just some feel good shit. Super bummed for Leroy but fuck Paulie and Cara . Reunion is gonna be fiyaaaaaaaaaaaa

RJ Knorr, NJPunkMusic and Groogz like this.
  8. meggers Dec 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 12, 2019)
    meggers

Trusted

Yeah totally agree that Leroy deserved it. He’s one of the few that after all this time deserves to win. Cara probably needs to take a break cause she’s done what 3 or 4 in a row now. I’d love to see some people who haven’t done it in awhile for the next one.

RJ Knorr and Groogz like this.
  9. meggers

Trusted

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hmmmmm, how credible is this guy?? He's posting on medium lol

11. meggers

Trusted

It was one of the first that came up but I wasn’t totally sure. Reddit also has a spoiler thread for the new season but I’m not too reddit savvy.

oldjersey likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It looks very legit so id be surprised if it were completely fabricated.

13. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I can’t believe Theo lost his eye. That’s terrible. I hope he can still compete on the show.

14. meggers

Trusted

NJPunkMusic and Contender like this.
  15. meggers

Trusted

16. allastud

Regular

stoked for this

17. brentkid

Regular

Very excited for this. I like the cast they brought in for this.

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Annoyed at myself for not watching the last couple seasons

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I keep trying to convince my cousin to go back on this show.

20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Nate Siebenmark. He had a pretty miserable experience on the show haha. He was in Rivals III.

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Hahaha shit I remember him from AYTO as well.

How does casting work, can he approach them or do they send out a general call to all former contestants?

23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

From what I've been told its sort of both. They can express interest or be contacted directly. Chances are better if you're contacted. I'm pretty sure he's no longer under contract with MTV too. So, that makes it more difficult.

24. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY! Where's all my challenge heads at??? Wish this was a more popular thread, this show does not get enough love. So good. With all the negative going on right now in this world, its nice to finally have something new to watch on tv and not just another bingeworthy show.

I believe there were spoilers released for this seasons winners already, but I do not ever look at them as I want to fully enjoy the show. Please no spoilers!

oldjersey, Signifire, meggers and 2 others like this.
  25. meggers Mar 31, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2020)
    meggers

Trusted

I honestly love that this season you have to win an elimination to go to the final. I know some people just get by every season based on seniority but this time it makes everything even. I’m excited to see some new faces this season instead of a lot of the same old people.