Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

Ugh I know but I didn’t want to jinx it. They’ve been on such a good non-cliffhanger streak so far.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I really wanted Wes to win and go to the UK team, that would've been amazing.

I think CT looks in better shape than previous challenges. I want to see him destroy someone in an elimination.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  3. brentkid

Regular

This week's episode had some pretty memorable moments. Between the Theo/Paulie argument and Turbo going berserk over Jordan "copying his walk", I was thoroughly entertained. Give me more.

RJ Knorr and NJPunkMusic like this.
  4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

YOU CAN NOT DO MY WALK! LOL

RJ Knorr likes this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

YOU CANNOT COPY MY WALK

RJ Knorr likes this.
  6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Turbo is a mad man

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I kinda hope Jordan takes him out to redeem himself from when he went in vs Bananas years ago. Im team Jordan and Tori at this point. Anyone but Cara's Angels for USA

8. Signifire

I feel like Jordan will think back to the last time he threw himself in, and the outcome of that, and will talk himself out of it lmao

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  9. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Where's my challenge heads at? Last nights elimination was incredible. I really want to see Jordan and Tori take this thing home. Cara is still the wrost. Not a huge an of Leroy these days, but nice to see him get so emotional after that win. This is the only show I get excited for all week long

10. meggers

Trusted

I’m usually such a Cara fan but this season has made me dislike her so much. I was kinda sad to see Joss go, but I guess that’s karma. I can’t believe Rogan has gone the whole season without seeing an elimination when he did so poorly on his first season. At this point, I’d love to see team UK win, but with their track record I don’t know if they can pull it off.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  11. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I have this feeling that the finals is going to be a singles type final. Team UK has like half the amount of players US does. Doesnt seem like that would be a fair competition.

12. Signifire

Jordan is a fucking beast holy shit

Contender, meggers and NJPunkMusic like this.
  13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I need to catch up

14. stayillogical

Yeah, I have been on Cara's side every single season, except this one. She's turned into the mean girl. Her reaction to Jordan and Tori getting engaged just sealed the deal. Atrocious behavior.

meggers likes this.
  15. Signifire

Yeah Cara has been awful this season. I don’t really like Paulie either though he has such a bland personality.

16. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I haven’t watched a challenge in many years and pretty much only recognize CT and this season has been fun but why doesn’t CT ever get voted in to the elimination? He’s clearly not the machine he used to be but I started watching this to see a CT elimination or two. He seems to just be cruising straight to the final despite being on the losing team every week it’s weird

17. stayillogical

Everyone loves him. And he was doing a good job of being everyone's friend for most of the season. Kind of like in past seasons, Leroy cruises almost to the very end. Likeable people like them only get voted in until the numbers have dwindled and there's no other choice.

18. Victor Eremita Nov 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2019)
    Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Its so weird to me that CT has turned into that character. He’s come a long way since claiming flowers that weren’t sent by him and making other cast members basically run from him for their lives. I’ll never forget “I will smash his head and eat it” lol

RJ Knorr and NJPunkMusic like this.
  19. stayillogical

I love how CT just watches the drama now. And how his nickname is Pops. His commentary is also the best, like his choo-choo train callback during Tori's hall brawl elimination.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  20. Signifire

Paulie lmao ..... smh you despicable man child big baby

NJPunkMusic and meggers like this.
  21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Him and Cara are by far the two struggling the most in this final challenge and I'm loving every second of it. Lets go team UK (but only because of Tori, Jordan, and CT)

Signifire likes this.
  22. meggers

Trusted

Team USA better get a penalty for carrying the bags instead of having them on the gurney. I honestly can’t believe they gave team UK the penalty.

NJPunkMusic and stayillogical like this.
  23. Signifire

Yeah I want UK to win although at the same time I really feel like Leroy deserves a W at this point in his challenge career, and if it doesn’t happen this season I really don’t think it ever will. But yeah seeing Paulie manipulate everybody all season only to completely blow it in the final (thus far) is just so pathetic. And Cara has been disappointing too. Jordan is an asshole but he deserves the W the most, along with CT who has probably played the smartest political game of his career.

This has been a hell of a season.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just watched the newest episode as well, yeah I have zero sympathy for Paulie I probably hate him and Cara far more than anyone else on the show this season. Hard to root against Leroy though.

For the elimination that Jordan and Josh had with the ropes, I COMPLETELY forgot Jordan only has one hand basically until they mentioned it after his 2nd point in the elimination and it blew my mind. Dude is a dbag for the most part but wow his drive and determination is really respectable.

Signifire and RJ Knorr like this.
  25. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

If I could pick my winners it would be Zach, Leroy, tori, Jordan and ct