Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Nice. I’ve never been big on them splitting the finale. Wish we would get the “shit they should have shown” again

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Couldn't he have chosen to do a poor job taping her?

TellYourFriends likes this.
  3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Sure, but that doesn’t seem like a thing Turbo would do. I feel like a big thing for him was honor and respect and that he feels he would’ve been disrespecting the game by not playing his hardest.

4. stayillogical

Yeah, he's never going to be like a normal Challenge player. It'll be interesting to see him come back.

Groogz likes this.
  5. meggers

Trusted

I hope they don’t let Lolo host again. It felt her and Mike weren’t in sync.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

They just need to have TJ host it.

meggers likes this.
  7. bobby_runs

Part of me has kinda wanted TJ to do the reunion. But then he probably wouldn’t do the next season if that was the case.

8. stayillogical

I would prefer TJ to keep his distance. He has this mystique about him as the host.

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Whenever he cameo'd on the reunion he never seemed that happy to be there lol

10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

i HOPE THIS SHOW NEVER GOES OFF THE AIR!

Seriously, we have complained over the years that we want more vets and less rookies, but the more rookies you bring on turn into Vets and we get invested in those characters. I'll take more Turbo, Bear (yup I said it), Theo, and Pauly.

11. stayillogical May 30, 2019
    (Last edited: May 30, 2019)
    stayillogical

Also, TJ hates the drama. He's about pushing them to compete.

This was a good season because it was 50-50 vets and rookies. Sometimes rookies become memorable right away like Kam and Tori. I'm excited for Tori to come back, I hope she's ready.

meggers likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

So who knew that the new season of The Real a world is on Facebook Watch?

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Had no idea haha

14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Heard about that a few weeks ago, it’s crazy. Truly the end of (multiple) eras. I hope the Challenge lives on for many years to come though. This last season was just as enjoyable as ever.

15. meggers

Trusted

I’ve heard a new season of the challenge is filming and no surprise both Cara and Paulie are on it. Some people really make doing this show their full time job.

16. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Been rewatching old seasons lately and that whole Paulie/Kyle/Cara Maria drama has got to be the worst storyline of any season since the beginning

NJPunkMusic and meggers like this.
  17. meggers

Trusted

New season trailer:

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

CAN NOT WAIT. And I think I didnt see one fresh face which is nice. no devon?

19. meggers

Trusted

20. stayillogical

This is seriously one of my favorite things to watch on television. Haha. I hope it never ends.

NJPunkMusic and RJ Knorr like this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'll have to watch this season for sure

22. meggers

Trusted

NJPunkMusic and stayillogical like this.
  23. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Tonight!!

meggers likes this.
  24. bobby_runs

When do the videos typically hit the app? Can I watch after the West Coast premiere?

25. meggers

Trusted

If you’re cable provider is on the app you can stream it live. I think it usually hits the app the next morning but you’ll probably have to sign in with your cable provider.