Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge (MTV Series, formerly Real World vs. Road Rules) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Trotsky, Aug 28, 2016.

1. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I’ve always been a big Cara fan but this season she’s rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t know if it’s related to her and Paulie being together and her attitude/personality has changed? Are the producers giving her a bad edit? Something just seems different

2. meggers

Trusted

I feel the same about Cara. I usually love her but this season something just seems off with her. Paulie seems more insufferable this season too. Not a fan of most of the new people except Mattie, I love her. I’d love to see some older vets come back.

3. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I can’t stand at Paulie. He sucks and is totally playing for tv time. His whole “I want to put hands on him” Thing is awful and really off putting.

As for Cara I used to really like her (even had a celeb crush) up until the season she hooked up with Thomas on the bus. Mainly because of her reaction with Abram. Ever since then I’ve liked her in challenges but not the game overall.

I also can’t stand Bear but I feel like that’s really him. He’s one of the new people that isn’t playing up for the cameras.

List of camera/screen time peeps:
    DaVonne
    Kam
    Paulie
    Kyle
    Hunter

4. brentkid

Regular

Yeah, Cara stinks. I don't think I'd mind Paulie as much if not for the Cara connection, although his tough guy act is SUPER lame.

Turbo also seems legitimately insane with the mentality of a 5 year old. I didn't really have an opinion of him up until his argument with Ninja and Dee, but woof, he's nuts.

Hunter is lame too. Such a low IQ player of the game matched with being way too emotional.

Bear was a maniac but I sort of loved the run he went on. When players can back up the talk it makes for pretty fun dynamics with other people.

5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Im in the same boat with Bear. I actually enjoyed Bear and the pots he stirred this season. Wish he would have stuck around longer. I really dont even know who I want to win this thing now. Probably Turbo or Wes. Theo possibly. And for the girls Mattie

6. bobby_runs

I’m mostly a fan of Wes. I think in most of his seasons I’ve pulled for him.

7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Apparently it's actually the opposite for him. I think it was Dee on a recent episode of the Challenge Mania podcast who said something to the effect that when the cameras aren't around, Bear is relaxed, fun, and gets along with most people, but once the cameras come around he's looking for something to do to stir shit up and get their attention.

8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Bahahaha loved the results of both eliminations tonight. especially the mens

RJ Knorr and meggers like this.
  9. meggers

Trusted

So glad to see Paulie go. The cockiness finally caught up to him.

RJ Knorr and NJPunkMusic like this.
  10. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

11. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Wow tonight 1st half of the final was insane. This is by far a crazy final challenge. I really dont care who wins, but lol at Cara and the needle. And ofcourse the 2 DQs were tough

RJ Knorr likes this.
  12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

pumped for the series finale tonight. hate that they drag it out into two episodes though. Im hoping Wes or Turbo take it. I will just be happy as long as Cara doesnt win.

13. meggers

Trusted

I do hope they announce the winner tonight and don’t do what they did a few seasons back and wait to announce the winner at the end of a 3 part reunion. I would love to see Wes win it. I’m bummed Mattie couldn’t finish it, I would’ve loved to see her win.

14. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

OMG that would suckkkk. That was when Jordan and Carmila won and she wasnt even there lol.

meggers likes this.
  15. bobby_runs

Lol I totally forgot about Camila. How quickly people can fade away.

But it’s insane that there’s so many people that dropping down like flies in the final. You know it’s coming why don’t you just hydrate yourself in the days before.

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I didn't think Mattie had proved herself to be a great competitor. I loved that TJ gave her a harsh talking to, need to stop smoking babe.

17. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Great finale. Can’t say I’m upset with how it ended at all. Can’t wait for the next one

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Yea totally satisfied with the winners and top 3. These rookies proved their selves in the toughest competition. Was so happy to see Cara not complete it lol. Her and Pauly just couldn't make it happen this season. Im already excited for next season which they have already announced.

19. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I'm really going to like Theo when he's not stuck siding with the brits.

bobby_runs likes this.
  20. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

I’m curious to see on the reunion if anyone calls Turbo out for sending his partner, Nany home. Surprised people didn’t make a bigger deal about that.

21. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I don't see why anyone would. It's not like he voted her into the killing floor or anything like that. He just happened to get picked by Georgia to team up in that particular elimination.

bobby_runs likes this.
  22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I really enjoyed this season. Turbo and Theo were awesome additions and I hope they come back for more!

It’s always cool to see Wes do well too. That dude is always so calculated and plays the most fascinating game every time.

I’m also happy Johnny was gone early on. That’s what probably made the season so much better, TBH haha.

PS Cara is annoying and I was so happy to hear TJ (to her face) and Ninja call her a complainer hahaha. That and she sucks on challenges. Blows my mind she makes it pretty far into the game every time.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  23. meggers

Trusted

The reunion episode is 2 hours just FYI.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  24. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

awesome. hopefully they dont break it down into 2 two hour specials and its just one and done. i always watch the reunions

25. meggers

Trusted

I don’t think it will be because Catfish is back the following week.