Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Challenge: Invasion (February 7, MTV) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by thedrudo, Jan 21, 2017.

1. brentkid

Regular

Looked more like it was going to be a shoving match. Regardless they'd probably just send home whoever touched the other person first and Shane would get the second spot.

Would be kind of lame to bring Hunter back.

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Plz not Hunter

jmwhit04 likes this.
  3. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

It sucks cause the only newer person I like (not counting Shane) is Cory. So I hope he stays.

4. brentkid

Regular

I've liked this season overall but the one thing I always thought was kind of bizarre was how the vets were always outnumbered. I get that this past ep sort of dealt with that but there were a few challenges where more than anything it was a numbers game. Sort of made some of the challenges boring to watch... First one after the reveal comes to mind with the ball needing to be scored into the small goal.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  5. I think they'll get rid of Corey for being the aggressor.

I'd be happy to see either Shane or Darrell win the final. Hopefully they both make it to the end.

Really wish it was going to be a 4vs4 final.

thedrudo likes this.
  6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I like Shane
    Shane is great.

I'm always going to root for CT. I'd be going for Bananas if he was still around.

7. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

I somewhat miss the days when you had CT vs Shane in an elimination where they each got spun around and eat a bunch of cookies.

stayillogical likes this.
  8. Ah buddy, Bananas is the worst though.

Definitely. Challenges used to be very silly before turning into serious business. I don't think those two are mutually exclusive either. I remember a fun challenge where contestants rode little cars wearing goofy helmets (made to look like their faces). Even though it was funny, they still had to do some running and solve a puzzle.

9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Bananas is a shitty dude but easily the most entertaining person to watch. It's crazy to watch his first challenge compared to now.

10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I find him pretty entertaining. I want to go back and watch his first Challenge. Is that online anywhere?

11. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

His first Challenge was The Duel. You won't have to watch it for too long because he goes home on episode one. It's up on daily motion. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that link here though. I can pm you if you can't find it

12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I know Hulu has past seasons. I'm going to look it up.

nm -- they don't anymore

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Man this last episode was a bit of a tearjerker

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not big on this season. Decent idea that's just not executed very well.

BKO5950505 and stayillogical like this.
  15. wordzanddreamz

Overall I'd have to say I agree and I don't think it'll happen again. Now that the champs see what a disadvantage they are at i could see them not wanting to do something like that again.

16. thedrudo Apr 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 28, 2017)
    thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

The Champs actually joining the game 4 or 5 episodes in was a big mistake. Those first few episodes are a snooze.

I wish they would move away from team eliminations. It would interesting to have a challenge where each team picks a member to compete. So it's constantly Underdog v Champ in the elimination game. Teams would be forced to strategize more about potentially keeping a dangerous opponent around in order to win future games.

17. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yeah, I miss the teams. Like Cutthroat.

Adrian Villagomez and thedrudo like this.
  18. jmwhit04

They already have the cast for next season and it's looking like three teams, one old school, one newer school, and one rookie teams. Love the lineup for the old school, love to see the returning faces.

thedrudo likes this.
  19. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Just looked it up. Some great returning faces including one we were supposed to get on this past season.

20. wordzanddreamz

Can I get a link? I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything

21. jmwhit04

22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Lolo Jones kinda sucks, huh?

24. Yup... was hoping she'd go home.