Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chainsmokers Debut at #1 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

She's already worked for Max Martin an Dr. Luke on top of her credits. As much as I don't like the latter his name is all over pop music. I think it's cool that a woman is breaking through at least.

skogsraet likes this.
  2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Lol seriously? Maybe singing live at some point before a national TV performance on the VMAs would've been a good idea than, no? Instead of just winging it?

And no I wouldn't have done better. Since ya know, I'm not a musician. I'm still allowed to observe if something is shitty.

zachmacD likes this.
  3. zachmacD

Trusted

I don't disagree with any of this. I just can't imagine how nervous I would be singing up there and there was an article where he talked about how nervous he was and that as soon as he walked out, he totally blanked and forgot all the choreography despite all the practice they did. I personally thought it was pretty humbling.

4. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I mean it's a legitimate excuse, just very dumb. I mean, go sing live in front of literally ANYBODY before you do something like that. A bar open mic, I don't care, something haha.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

why does this act get so much shit? They seem like a pretty typical pop fad act. Their songs are pretty banging?

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

8. StoJa9

Regular

It annoys me even more that I see this stupid article and something on Kenrick Lamar....but NOTHING about the new Royal Blood single, which fucking shreds.

9. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Mr. Serotonin likes this.