Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Carters - EVERYTHING IS LOVE (June 16, 2018) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Chax

It's weird that they left SALUD! off the album.

My fave track is Heard About Us.

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I feel like this album is just okay. No songs on it are bad but nothing really memorable either. I doubt I’ll play this album a year from now.

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

surprised Pitchfork named this Best New Music. There are a few bangers on here but for the most part I don't think I'll be returning all that much.

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this isn't that good

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  5. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

100% agree with the last three posts

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Early favorites are Summer, Apeshit and Lovehappy. And honestly, I like Friends a lot even though it seems to be the overall least favorite other places.

7. username

hey you lil piss baby

It’s a step down from 4:44 and a major step down from Lemonade. Still has some heaters though.

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

How is this only projected to do 125K first week?? Less than kids see ghost...

10. username

hey you lil piss baby

Probably because it lost at least a day and a half being released Saturday afternoon, plus the time it was exclusive to Tidal.

11. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Still.... it's Beyonce and Jay Z, would figure pretty high numbers for them. Lemonade dropped on a Saturday night, was tidal exclusive for a week or so and did 485K first week

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Wow. 5SOS outsold this.

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I think they didn’t report some streaming numbers is what I read but still.... pretty low for these two.

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I had no idea 5sos even had an album out until I heard they beat this album. Like how did I not even hear a whisper of their album idek. Am I officially ancient? I follow pop culture and not a word?

Low key love that this is sorta taking the flop spotlight off xtina :heart: I know she is expected to flop so expectations are null but nobody is rly focusing on it cause they're all talking about bey and Jay numbers which speaks even more to xtina's irrelevance but she is still #1 in my :heart: (even if she's blocked from the top 5 by some deceased stain on society)

irthesteve likes this.
  15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

They're delaying the billboard 200 announcement for last week lol. Won't be shocked if their numbers shoot up a little and they get #1

16. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Panic is gonna outsell it this week. Oh well. They should have made a better album.

17. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I hadn’t really listened to this until I got it on CD last week. Having now listened to it on my car stereo several times I can confidently say that this is ny favorite album of the year so far.

18. The Lucky Moose

I have yet to check out KU’s album but I want to

19. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This is still on my phone and it's nice when it pops up in the shuffle, but that's about it. Don't search it out though.

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Kali Uchis album is great

skogsraet and The Lucky Moose like this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I really like that song with Tyler, I have listened to that one a lot

skogsraet likes this.
  22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I completely forgot this albums exists

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I forgot who The Carters were when I got a notification for this. Thought it was a country band.

24. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

beyoncé rapping on apeshit is still great

ChiliTacos likes this.
  25. The Lucky Moose

This is a great album