Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Cab Finishing Up Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It looks like The Cab have finished their new album.

Happy to be here. Happy to have such an amazing family and group of friends around me. Happy to be able to do what I love and share my art… & I’m so happy for this new @thecab record to come out — lots of blood, sweat and tears went into this one [​IMG]pic.twitter.com/1DVGvR9s2W

— Alex Marshall (@Alextmarshall) March 19, 2020

2. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

So ready for this!

Alex - STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE!

Brent likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Wow, didn’t think we’d have another one but I am stoked. Hope this hits me more than Bohnes.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  4. SFguitar Mar 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 19, 2020)
    SFguitar

Regular

Whisper War was great, wish they would return to that sound but I doubt it

5. StoJa9

Regular

Is this actually The Cab or is it "The Cab" like "PATD!" is Brenden Urie?

Brent likes this.
  6. heymattrick

It appears to be Alex Deleon and Alex Marshall. Although the lineup of The Cab changed pretty dramatically as it is since the release of Whisper War

cosmickid likes this.
  7. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Oh my god, this takes me back. I'll Run and Angel With a Shotgun were bangers

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. fbrrocks

Trusted

didn't know marshall was back in the the cab

9. Spenny

Regular

Stoked for this! Both Whisper War and Symphony Soldier got a ton of spins from me, but I hope this new release is more in the vein of Symphony Soldier - that album was something special that went too far under the radar.

10. TapDatApp

who knows Supporter

Anyone know more about this situation? Whose decision was it not to release a completely finished record? Maybe @Jason Tate has insight…

I would do anything for more The Cab. :(

Attached Files:

11. heymattrick

I too wondered what happened since they made it seem a reunion & release was about to happen but then it just vanished. Hopefully it was just held off until post-COVID, but we shall see. Not holding my breath - based on the lineup changes throughout the years, I'm thinking these guys don't get along all that well, especially with some of the egos in that band.

TapDatApp likes this.
  12. Spenny

Regular

Hoping the Cab album sees the light of day. Heard a clip of Alex's new song/project and it sounded dire.

13. TapDatApp

who knows Supporter

Alex (singer) is teasing the reunion again on Twitter… new song “Rollercoaster” seems imminent. The Summer Set also announced a reunion today.

Spenny likes this.
  14. jackyjackyjack

Regular

The Summer Set?! Oh man