The Bronx Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by kyle, Sep 21, 2016.

1. The Bronx is an American hardcore punk band from Los Angeles formed in 2002. The band's current lineup consists of vocalist Matt Caughthran, guitarists Joby Ford and Ken Horne, bass guitarist Brad Magers, and drummer Jorma Vik. They have released four eponymous rock albums and three additional albums of mariachi music under the alter ego Mariachi El Bronx.

2. This band never gets talked about around here and that's very unfortunate. Their first two albums are so fucking good and III is up there. I'm seeing them on Friday and can't be more excited - they always deliver a great live show.

3. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Been on a huge kick with these guys recently. Really into them at the moment.

kyle and KidLightning like this.
  4. sponsor
  5. KidLightning

When we are loud, we are one! Prestigious

I really enjoy V, but I haven't listened in a while. Maybe I'll change that this afternoon.

6. Yea, I'm gonna throw on V on my way home.

KidLightning likes this.
  7. Paul Beaumont

www.facebook.com/woodandnailsuk Prestigious

Everything about this band is superb. Odd more people aren’t into them around here.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. It's very odd more people aren't into them. They're one of the best live bands around.

bradsonemanband and KidLightning like this.
  9. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I'm a casual follower, it took me a while to realize they were Mariachi El Bronx too haha.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.