Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bronx - The Bronx (V) [2017] Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by kyle, Feb 22, 2017.

1. kyle Feb 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2017)
    September 22, 2017

[​IMG]

01 – “Night Drop At The Glue Factory
    02 – “Stranger Danger
    03 – “Side Effects
    04 – “Fill The Tanks
    05 – “Channel Islands
    06 – “Two Birds
    07 – “Sore Throat
    08 – “Past Away
    09 – “Cordless Kids
    10 – “Broken Arrow
    11 – “Kingsize

The Official Bronx Online Store

amorningofsleep likes this.
  2. vidiviciveni

Trusted

OK nice

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

neat

4. KidLightning likes this.
  5. They're teasing an announcement for Friday. Hopefully it's a song and album info.

6. The snippets of the song they're posting sound good!

7. Updated the OP with album info and the new song. The vinyl preorder is purchased!

8. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

W00t!

9. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

That orange/blue LP looks pretty sweet.

kyle likes this.
  10. Is this The Bronx that's on tour with the Descendents right now? I hope so! This is cool shit. I'm seeing them tonight.

11. These guys blew me away this weekend at the Descendents show! Definitely made me a fan

12. They're one of the best live bands around.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. i can't believe he was able to hang onto the mic while doing most of the show in the pit. so impressive! and his vocals (even live and being pushed around) are soooo killer!

kyle likes this.
  14. Only two more days!

KidLightning likes this.
  15. I feel like I'm conversing with myself in this thread but whatever. This is another good release from them, it's in line with the way their sound has been evolving. It doesn't have the punch of the first two albums but you can tell that the songs will come across better live. The production seems to be lacking but maybe that's the sound they were going for.

16. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I really like this. It's got that punk-tinged rock and roll sound that just speaks to something deep down inside of me.

kyle likes this.
  17. Paul Beaumont

Yeah I'm really enjoying this. These late few weeks have had some amazing new releases.

18. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Perhaps the most underrated punk rock band around. This album rips. Currently switching back and forth between this and the Movielife.

KidLightning and bradsonemanband like this.
  19. i neeeeeed them to play in SLC again! them opening for the Descendents was like a life changing show for me. i don't usually fall in love with the opening bands i'd never heard of before. these guys put on a hell of a show though. loved it.

smoke4thecaper likes this.
  20. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Easily one of the very best live bands you'll ever see. I'd lose my shit if I ever got to see them play w/ Descendents.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. I just looked up The Bronx's tour dates. looks like they're coming back here in mid October playing a tiny venue! so stoked!

smoke4thecaper likes this.
  22. They debuted at #62 on the charts - their highest debut and best first weeks sales yet (according to The PRP)! Congrats to these guys. Hopefully it won't take years for a follow up.

smoke4thecaper and KidLightning like this.