Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Biggest Memories Are Always Chaos • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 14, 2020.

1. This is just ridiculous. Trying to make the claim that I don't care about their abuse, the person that broke the story, continues to get death threats about it, and has a friendship with one of the people directly hurt, is so beyond absurd that I don't even have the words.

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Probably shouldn't be writing about them still

3. amodelofconsistency

The demo leak is one of the biggest moments in the history of this site. He has been very clear on his thoughts about Brand New since the news about Jesse came out.

Go read another site if you have an issue with what Jason is writing.

Pepetito, Brent, stars143 and 2 others like this.
  4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Ok, Jason.

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I think I'll stay right here and call out problems as they arise, thanks.

Also, if your argument about someones behavior is "if you dont like it, leave", you're probably defending something shitty.

koryoreo, iCarly Rae Jepsen and alina like this.
  6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Love it or leave it is the typical ignorant American response lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. amodelofconsistency

Yawn....Jason keep doing you brother.

Pepetito and Jusscali like this.
  8. flamingos

paul mccartney in a skirt

hi jason, I remember TWY premiering Local Man and always wishing for the infamous gabe saporta interview to someday come out. AP.net practically raised me for years. i am loyal forever and thank you! Br*nd N*w was obviously a huge part of the website and community's culture, us posters (well, i mostly lurked) worshiped them, and we can't just erase those memories, it's part of the website's history! it sucks but it's true! but ap.net was the best place and i will always cherish those years!

9. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Didn't Cobra Starship name a song after one of anamericangod's posts, too?

10. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

It’s Jason’s site. He can literally write about whatever he wants. Including brand new.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

lol

12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I recall this. There’s also the infamous interview of his with Gabe that never surfaced

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.