Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Beer Thread • Page 577

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 16, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oooh good call, making grilled cheese with it for dinner tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

bigmike and momo32t like this.
  2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

If anyone has been on the fence about trying NA beers or Athletic Brewing specifically, recently became an ambassador for Athletic Brewing and have a 20% off code for your first order. I'll save the shpiel, but it's really good non-alcoholic beer. Also, I still drink "regular" beer, and 80% of Athletic's customers do too. If you have any questions I'd love to chat about them, I love this brand & have tried almost 50 of their beers so far. They brew a sour specifically for Black History Month, & 100% of the profits go to several different organizations.

Order from this link, my code is DHO20

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I get ads for Athletic all the time haha

4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

It really is good. I started mixing them in during house parties, like every other beer throw one of these in, & it's helped me a lot with hangovers. Cause drinking water is just fucking insane why would I do that?

waking season and irthesteve like this.
  5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

We have the Heady Topper cheddar in our local grocery store but I’ve never tried it

waking season and momo32t like this.
  6. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

I've quite a few of Athletic offerings and I think their NA sours are great. Only had one stout but I did not enjoy that one. I need to try their other stout (dark) offerings.

waking season and theasteriskera like this.
  7. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Which stout did you have? I'm not a huge stout fan but have surprisingly been a big fan of most of their stouts thus far

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

C6F1A8C8-9D00-42EF-A801-3C8B5BD62B28.jpeg

With some homemade tomato soup

Brent, momo32t, imthesheriff and 5 others like this.
  9. jciswhatis

Lodge Life I believe. Super carbonated. Could only drink 1.

10. Gonna see if I can find some Kansas city brewed beer for the super bowl. Looks like maybe only boulevard would be possible to find so hopefully I can.

waking season likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Well it’s happening. My company is selling off Constellation (Corona/Modelo), and Sierra Nevada is going with them. So a little perspective we’re the local SN distributor and sold 1M cases last year. We’ve had that brand before they were big and this is super shady. As of April we will have lost 50% of our business.

fuck

bigmike likes this.
  12. Cameron Feb 21, 2023
    (Last edited: Feb 24, 2023)
    Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

We were expected to lose/sell Constellation since our competition is massive and has a ridiculous amount of money. They have Constellation everywhere else. We were the last distributor other than them in CA to still have them so it was inevitable.

Though SN really hurts. I don’t plan to sell a single case of it for the next month or so because I’m so angry.

bigmike likes this.
  13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck bro, I’m sorry. That sucks so much, @Cameron

Cameron likes this.
  14. jciswhatis

Disty has gotten so weird here in AZ. Just like shutting down or losing brands or who knows. The stores seem to not even know what’s going on.

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This is gonna be a good time.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Just trying to fit in in Texas

Screenshot_20230310_163840_Gallery.jpg

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Got some As Above, So Below Marshmallow today. Excited to try it

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Also Pliny the Younger is all over Philly right now

19. djwildefire

Trusted

I’m going to be drinking less beer because I just started a new medication that interacts with alcohol. I can have a small amount, but more than that and it’s an issue. A bit sad, but it’s probably better for me anyways!

OhTheWater likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah ive been doing more bourbon. Too many calories in beer

djwildefire likes this.
  21. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Had no idea Sam Adams remastered their flagship so picked up a case of that today... not sure if I like it as much. And then reading some articles about it, have found out New Belgium changed their Fat Tire recipe... wth.

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Want.

momo32t, Brent and BlueEyesBrewing like this.
  23. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Headed there in a few weeks, will probably definitely get one of those

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

beer bats are great, I had one at Dunkin Donuts Park in CT for a Yard Goats game

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Man, I really wanted that sentence to end after Dunkin Donuts.

Brent, kelseyleigh and Matt like this.