Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Beer Thread • Page 389

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 16, 2016.

1. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t been up there since 2018 so I don’t have any recent recs/don’t know if anything else has opened.

OH SHIT go to barrel and beam. Killer wild/oak fermented beers. I love what they do.

2. [​IMG]

Blueberry Coconut Cobbler Sour Ale with Blueberries, Coconut Cream, Lactose, Toasted Marshmallow, Graham Crackers, and Bourbon-fired Cinnamon Sticks

Putting out a Peach Cobbler version this week as well

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

wow that sounds fuckin crazy

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Wow you’re soooo cool

OhTheWater likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

If I could give you all a case of this I would. 858C99D0-3D4E-47AB-BFB9-6E7F790ADAAB.jpeg

6. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Oh shit i didn’t realize they were in Marquette too! I tried their farmhouse a while back and loved it. Looks like a cool spot too. Awesome thanks.

djwildefire and bigmike like this.
  7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Philly. Giant Glenside, Franklin Mills Beer stores, Malt House Rockledge

spreadthehummus2321 likes this.
  8. Ahh not convenient for me. Hope it makes it into south Jersey.

OhTheWater likes this.
  9. Anyway, drinking this now

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200728174345544_COVER~2.jpg

RyanPm40 and DontTellMom like this.
  10. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

point noted. brb

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

12. Excess beer originally meant for taprooms is really starting to spread in the market. Here in NC we've started getting a couple of Other Half, J Wakefield, Triple Crossing, and Hill Farmstead/Grassroots drops, last week we got a sweet 3 Fonteinen bottle drop (including several I've never seen before), and word is that Toppling Goliath is coming in soon. My brewery is looking to expand distro into SC and TN soon as well.

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Topping Goliath has been in all supermarkets too. I was in Roger Wilco over the weekend and there were boxes of Maine and King/Pseudo Sue just lying on the ground.

too bad I’m a #seltzerboi now

Joe4th, irthesteve and DontTellMom like this.
  14. Livin that 5% life eh?

OhTheWater likes this.
  15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I don't remember if I posted in here about it, but I had Untitled Art's seltzers last week and they are FAR AND AWAY the best seltzer brand I have had, honestly insane how good they are. And it doesn't at a loss of ABV or gain of calories. Seek them out if you can, we had the prickly pear & guava so far but now I gotta get the other ones.

bigmike, OhTheWater and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Agreed. I've only tried the Prickly Pear/Pink Guava one but def the best seltzer I've tried so far. Really want to try the Pineapple/Mango one

irthesteve likes this.
  17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The Truly Tropical joints were good except the Watermelon one. Vizzys are all good. Most claws are good. I haven’t had a legit craft one yet. If I’m spending that money I’ll go beer. Those UA look good though

irthesteve likes this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

21D591C1-2B78-451D-AF16-5F4C22CDA5B9.jpeg

19. If you go craft in the philly area go two robbers since they are local

OhTheWater likes this.
  20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Let me know what their tap/bottle list (I think they pour mostly from bottles but I could be wrong). I’m low key eying it as a wedding reception location in the future.

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Also if you’re in Philly grab Two Locals beer. Went to HS with one of the guys

sophos34 likes this.
  22. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

EECB4F3D-8496-4AEB-B58A-1E86150DC4F0.jpeg

DontTellMom likes this.
  23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

fuck man i couldnt find it anywhere when i lived out there :verysad:

also the beer peddlers is hiring down in south philly i could've gotten that job so fuckin easy with my experience :verysad::verysad::verysad:

24. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im having my (kinda ex kinda not) gf send me a bunch of beers from philly i never got to try for my birthday next week tho!!