Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Beer Thread • Page 341

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 16, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Are you still in NH? Which distillery?

BlueEyesBrewing likes this.
  2. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

waking season likes this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

53B4D28B-88D2-40CD-A45A-A0AC3AF68A07.jpeg

It’s been a rough week. Cheers, friends!

Edit: Yes, that’s Lysol drying on the table haha

4. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

eh golden monkey someones gonna get a buzz going ha

im drinking oskar blues dales pale ale

bigmike and waking season like this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t think I’ve had this since college haha, the pub across the street from my apartment senior year had $3 Golden Monkey for happy hour. That was...dangerous.

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Man I wish Oskar blues sold well in Michigan. We barely get any Ten Fidy anymore and finding fresh hoppy OB beers is basically impossible.

Cameron, Joe4th and waking season like this.
  7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

The Steve Austin Broken Skull IPA is pretty good.

bigmike likes this.
  8. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

i dont know how well they sell down here but if they sell well they have me to thank for it

9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

stopped in to Grimm quick today. apparently they’re deemed an essential business because they fall under ‘food and beverage’ in NYC. the couple people I talked to said they’ll all be able to keep their jobs as long as this continues. they were prepping a ton of delivery orders which was good to see, even delivering 2L growlers.

momo32t likes this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

most LA breweries are staying open during this lockdown as well, but of course just for pick up or delivery

waking season likes this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Same with NH ones

12. djwildefire

Trusted

I’m seeing a lot of breweries/bars closing up here in the Bay Area, except those that offer food options.

13. djwildefire

Trusted

Jester King - Agresto tonight for me. A barrel-aged farmhouse with fennel flower, black pepper, and unripe grapes. Such classic jester king additions. It’s delicious, though. Delicate and floral, slightly tart, super refreshing!

14. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

evil genius adulting ipa

15. dallasc

Trusted

ordered some delivery from Modern Times today and picked up a couple 4 packs from the bottle shop up the street that's still hanging on. Will be sure to do my part for local breweries during this time haha

FullSizeRender.jpeg

spreadthehummus2321 likes this.
  16. djwildefire

Trusted

Off Color - Apex Predator, a dry-hopped farmhouse ale, and Tilquin - Myrtille Sauvage, a lambic with wild blueberries, for me tonight!

MexicanGuitars, momo32t and bigmike like this.
  17. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Stopped by Treehouse yesterday, for the first time in a while, and their system during all of this is pretty good. Ordered a brewers choice case and am excited to try some of their non-traditional beers. Just opened the brown ale with coffee and it’s very nice

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Revision- Dr. Lupulin 3x IPA FE1786FA-A38E-4B56-940B-A28ABE130FFF.jpeg

waking season and bigmike like this.
  19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

073FDCD4-54F5-4237-9D3F-EA7D6A35B545.jpeg

Allagash White was the second beer I legally purchased and is still one of favorites

Matt, ncarrab, inspectorkemp and 3 others like this.
  20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

God I wish allagash distro’d to Michigan.

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I REALLY need to finally try Allagash. I haven’t seen it in the market for a while.

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love Allagash and I forget they’re not readily available everywhere. They don’t have a bad beer and from all I’ve seen they seem to be great people as well.

BlueEyesBrewing likes this.
  23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I haven't had a bad Allagash beer, definitely ranks high on thet quality v availability scale.

24. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

yeah, Allagash might be my favorite all-around brewery. Very lucky to get such wide variety of their stuff so easily

25. djwildefire

Trusted

Allagash White in cans is so great. Curieux and their sours are great as well!!

In other news, I’m sipping on a Cascade Kentucky Peach right now. Juicy peach deliciousness!

waking season, momo32t and bigmike like this.