Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Beer Thread • Page 220

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 16, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Decided to crack this year’s BCBS at my dad’s Christmas party. It’s delicious but I do wish I’d waited a year or two, just a bit sweet.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Got g 7C57B7CB-9347-4B99-BDFC-921DA7CFDF3A.jpeg ot some buddies coming over. It’s gonna be a good night

bigmike and waking season like this.
  3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Bruery Bakery, Decadent Mango Coconut Smoothie, Sip of Sunshine and Tired Hands Daily Personal Best tonight. Solid Christmas Party

irthesteve, waking season and Joe4th like this.
  4. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Secret Santa this year. Not pictured Irin Age T-shirt.

Attached Files:

waking season and bigmike like this.
  5. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I found Triple Sunshine Triple IPA by Lawson's Finest Liquids at a beer distributor I checked out. It's really good, I think I still like A Sip Of Sunshine by them more but I was psyched to see this one since I've never seen it before. The guy told me they get the Double Sunshine too but it sells out in hours. Next time I go I have to see if there's some kind of notification I can get on when they are getting it in.

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

0C670202-347E-4287-803E-3152E5EAC3CF.jpeg

Tonight’s lineup

irthesteve likes this.
  7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

waking season likes this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dino S’mores finally made it to Philly! Have that lined up next. Having a Birthday Bomb now. Good shit

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Man I love the Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier, like drinking a bonfire. Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

10. djwildefire

Trusted

I had Stillwater’s Action Bronson collab (dry-hopped sour w/ muscat grapes) earlier today and Crooked Stave’s Serenata Notturna (mixed ferm Belgian-style golden ale) tonight. Both pretty good, though very different from one another.

11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

922C1280-BA7A-4307-BE33-47528F27F70A.jpeg

Stopped at Hoof Hearted on my way back from West Virgina

12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I’m home in Columbus for Christmas and I am going to Hoof tomorrow for the first time. This beer sounds awesome!

bigmike and Joe4th like this.
  13. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Busted out the Kane goodies with my family tonight then proceeded to make a beer float that would infuriate people who take beer too seriously.

Attached Files:

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Float looks delicious

Oddpac87 likes this.
  15. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I put some KBS in some burgers I made a few years ago and you would’ve thought I committed war crimes according to some beer people I knew. Like ... it’s beer.

Joe4th, irthesteve and Oddpac87 like this.
  16. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

[​IMG]
    I'm on my third one of these bad boys

broken22 and bigmike like this.
  17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love it. If you enjoy it, that's all that matters.

bigmike likes this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So.... Where do I get one of those burgers

bigmike likes this.
  19. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Haha tbh it didn’t do much for the burgers because I didn’t know what I was doing at the time.

irthesteve likes this.
  20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Having worked as a sales rep for a brewery for almost two years, Beer snobbery has made me largely hate the craft beer community. The best beer in the world is whatever you think tastes the best and the best time to drink it is whenever you feel like it. I hate all these dumb rules about glassware (which I am fanatical about but I’ll drink a BBA stout from a shaker pint or a rocks glass or something) and aging and yadda yadda. Just enjoy the beer.

momo32t, Matt, Sean Murphy and 6 others like this.
  21. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Happened upon a place in AZ today with an English-style bitter on draft and that’s just a wholly underappreciated style.

waking season, bigmike and williek311 like this.
  22. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

That is my favorite glass. It's perfect.

Oddpac87 likes this.
  23. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

There’s a brewery like 75 mins from me that makes a dark English mild that is one of my favorite beers of all time. Love it.

waking season and MexicanGuitars like this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Tree House makes a delicious one as well. I’ve definitely reached a point where I gravitate towards easy drinking styles more than hop bombs or BA stouts. I still love IPAs and imperial stouts but more often than not if I’m drinking I want something that tastes good and is easy to drink. It’s hard to beat a good pilsner or helles.

bigmike likes this.
  25. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Finally drinking the Black Tuesday that @irthesteve got for me. Damn it’s a good one, thanks again man!

bigmike, Joe4th and Oddpac87 like this.