Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Beer Thread • Page 199

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

BlueEyesBrewing and Joe4th like this.
  2. broken22

(:

3. irthesteve

4. broken22

(:

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

swboyd and Joe4th like this.
  6. irthesteve

7. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I'm about to try a cider/rosé mix from Tin City. Anyone had it? The can is pretty

8. reid

@joemochas

9. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

just stopped by tired hands 6th anniversary - they honestly did a great job. so many fantastic beers on tap.

momo32t likes this.
  10. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like such a beer snob scrolling through Instagram and scoffing at every single pour picture of a NEIPA poured to the brim with no head on it. Now I’m just like gimme all the Belgian beer imaginable please, keep your NEIPA’s and lactose/fruited/dessert ‘sours’ away from me.

irthesteve likes this.
  11. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Currently planning my next brew and these are the tabs open in my browser. Trying to figure out how to most disappoint @bigmike.

upload_2018-6-7_0-52-34.png

BlueEyesBrewing and irthesteve like this.
  12. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

1636800A-4DC8-4CCC-A961-01ED3065B4BF.png

@Oddpac87 yo I know I’ve slacked on my package back to you, but this will definitely be in it!

momo32t and Oddpac87 like this.
  14. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

bigmike likes this.
  15. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Are the lines for Other Half super crazy on Saturday mornings? I'm going to be in Long Island for the weekend and was thinking of stopping by there quick but not if I'll have to stand in line forever.

16. momo32t

Trusted

Lines are still crazy, but since they added their own internal canning line you at least don’t run the risk of missing out on a selection.

I used to get there at 8:30-9 for a 10 am can release. I would usually be done by 11:30 or noon. It’s usually a 3ish hour wait.

That being said, they usually have enough cans leftover nowadays that you don’t have to do that. But if you want everything, heed the directions above.

17. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Damn, 3 hours is pretty long. Looks like I may not be stopping in for the can release. Maybe I'll be able to go in Friday afternoon and grab some growlers or something.

18. momo32t

Trusted

If you ever want anything I am happy to mail as well.

19. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

You can probably show up at like 1-2 and get most of (if not all) of the releases with no line.

20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I had a Woodford Reserve barrel aged imperial stout last Saturday and I'm still thinking about it

Joe4th likes this.
  21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Oh baby beer store has:
    Prairie Bomb
    Prairie Birthday Bomb
    Prairie Paradise
    Big Orange Cat
    Heady Topper
    Alena
    Decadent POG
    Decadent Citra Citra
    Maine Thank You 2018

momo32t and Joe4th like this.
  22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ok guys....Florida Brewery recs? Think around the coasts....it's just such a big damn state that I'm not sure what to write down. Google gives me tons and tons of options, but what are some of the best ones?

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Cigar city is the best one I've been to. Everything I've had from Motorworks is good, but I don't even know where in FL that actually is, haha.

David87 likes this.
  24. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t live there but Florida breweries I have had/want to have: cigar city, funky Buddha and J. Wakefield.

David87 likes this.
  25. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm really enjoying all these Not Your Father's/Mom's flavors. The Root Beer one is my least favorite tbh