Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Batman (Matt Reeves, March 4, 2022) Movie • Page 59

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Oct 4, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Not loving the points on top of the mask, the armored look and the Black Widow-looking things around the wrists. But the blacked out eyes make me think they're finally going to put white eyes in post which I'm all for

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

So dumb not to release promotional photos of that first.

Tim and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah I think this is going to have the eyes.

I've also heard rumors that this is his prototyped first suit that gets destroyed fairly early, maybe a 1/3 into the film and he makes a new one that is sleeker, greyer with black cowl and cape, and a gold pouch utility belt. but we will see!

4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Also your stunt suit and cowl will always be a little different.

RyanPm40 and drewinseries like this.
  5. drewinseries

Drew

I hate that I am ingesting all of these set photos but at the same time I just wish I'd let myself chill when they make the damn thing.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Just link to the post, don’t embed the photo so people can avoid if they want to

7. tvck

Trusted

Yeah wish that would’ve been spoiler tagged or something.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

little late for that now lol but yeah I agree

GrantCloud and Christian Romero like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Is it even possible to spoiler tag an Instagram photo tho? It just autoembeds

10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

A very sincere question - how does seeing that picture negatively impact anything having to do with this movie?

11. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry about that. I thought it was going to just post a link. Posted it and went to another thread and started reading. I apologize.

12. drewinseries

Drew

I don't think it negatively impacts things for me, but with comic book films people generally have strong images in their minds of the physical representation of characters they want to see on screen.

13. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

If there is a way I’d like to know for future reference.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Set photo here

Testing

EDIT: Type anything, then double click a word, click Link, then paste. Seems like that works?

15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Sincere answer - what does it matter to anyone else what people’s reasons are for feeling this way? It doesn’t hurt anyone either way to embed a link as opposed to the actual image so why not just do that (unless the person doesn’t know how, which is understandable).

Joe4th and coleslawed like this.
  16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think the suit looks fine. It’s a fresh take from the other cinematic suits. I’m more interested in seeing how Reeve’s Gotham looks.

drewinseries likes this.
  17. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I don’t disagree at all. I was more just genuinely curious haha. But yeah you’re right, it doesn’t matter what the reasoning is.

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Not a fan of the suit so far

19. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Overall looks refreshing to me. Its definitely a stuntman suit and I'm assuming that the cowl is a bit bulbous looking on the top of the head because its a helmet. The actual Pattinson one will look better. I'm not really worried about it honestly.

Heres a link to some more of the photos for anyone interested:
    The Batman set photos reveal the full costume and Bat-bike

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

no problem, I don’t mind but I know some will

21. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Siiiiiiick. Has Dodge Challenger vibes.

23. drewinseries

Drew

Man, just by the way Reeves is giving us insight through his test footage is getting my so excited for his vision of Batman.

24. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

I'm guessing this reveal is because they're gonna do street filming with it soon, and they wanted to get ahead of the paparazzi.

Very very excited for Reeves' take, more and more with each reveal.

25. Wow not what I expected. Looks cool, though.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.