Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Batman (Matt Reeves, March 4, 2022) Movie • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

I love Pattinson. I actually always thought he’d make a good Matt Murdock (30% of that is due to his hair yes), but I could see this too

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't think I've ever pictured Batman as any younger than middle age. This is gonna be weird

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

There is really only one story they should pursue with him

[​IMG]

Aregala likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

FIFY

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I want to say you are right, but I'd also love Red Son, Gotham By Gaslight, The Doom that Came to Gotham or any other insane Elseworlds book.

Davjs likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

have Clint Eastwood do Year 100.

coleslawed and Aregala like this.
  7. [​IMG]

I can see it.

coleslawed and Aregala like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

I'd love Red Son, hope they do it soon for an animated film.

I thought Gaslight was a great animated film too.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sounds like Red Son was announced as being in development for an animated film.

Davjs likes this.
  10. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Hmmm. My gut reaction is a big hell no, only because initially he strikes me as wrong for this role, not because he's a bad actor or anything. I haven't watched any of the Twilight films but he has been fantastic in everything that I have seen him in. Also, thinking back to before 2008 I never would have thought Heath Ledger would have done what he did with the role of The Joker, and I was a fan of his at that time.

Thinking on it for a few minutes and I realize that he is a super intriguing choice for this part . Actually jacks my interest in the whole thing up even further. I didn't want to lose Affleck, and I like a middle aged Batman best, but if they're going younger then this would be a really cool move.

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Still think they need to go with someone that has a lower profile. Not a total unknown, but someone who hasn't totally household name yet.

12. coleslawed likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think Pattison could make a good Nightwing.

14. Brenton Thwaites is Nightwing to me.

tvck likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm curious to see if Cyborg pans out better in Doom Patrol than in the film. It feels like they did a great job with the characters in Titans. I was definitely a fan of that style of Dick.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Didn’t think of that but I could totally see Pattinson in the role. After Good time I’ll stan Robert for anything, absolutely incredible performance

Aregala and Jason Tate like this.
  17. Dodger Feb 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 4, 2019)
    Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Found who i want. Jack O'Connell. Was in Unbroken. 28 years old. And also not that it matters but he looks a little like a young Kevin Conroy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

did you mean to say Unbroken?

Dodger likes this.
  19. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Pattinson would be good!

Aregala likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Make Kristen Stewart Selina you cowards

21. Dodger

lol yea whoops. thanks for the correction

Aregala likes this.
  22. tvck

Trusted

23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

No joke, threw out Pattinson’s name the other day with a friend. I think he could really nail the inner turmoil and darker side of Bruce/Batman.

Aregala, Jason Tate and Dodger like this.
  24. Dodger

I think the hard part for me is that its impossible for me to imagine somebody in a spandex bat suit. It doesnt matter who it is I always just imagine that person in something like this and they always look ridiculous.
    [​IMG]

25. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I bought this costume for Halloween. I look completely silly - but while in it I am Batman. I would wear it to an audition.