Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The BAND Camino Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jusscali, Dec 13, 2018.

1. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Agree with Jusscali on this one, we've already heard the best songs. I like what they did with the re-recording of What I Want, making it even bigger sounding. Love the guitar solo in Hush Hush. Haunted and Break me were pretty good, don't care much for Farsighted.
    Somehing to hold on to, Less than I do, Know me and Fool of Myself are all better songs IMO.

But it doesn't matter, I'm just glad my Band Camino playlist continues to grow. The level of quality is still pretty high for everything these guys put out.

Jusscali likes this.
  2. jorbjorb

7 rings

This EP bangs. I don't care that I've heard most of it already. It's nice to have it all together.

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

We on dat same exact page.

4. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Looks like we might get a full-length after all!! Also the album is at #2 on iTunes Alternative chart, woohoo! So incredibly stoked for these guys.

Jusscali and jorbjorb like this.
  5. Jusscali

Now that they’ve made it I’ve moved onto my next baby band lol

They should tour the shit out of the new tracks and take a year to release an LP with all new bops.

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. Jusscali

A few of the new tracks sounded great in the car, so there’s progress for me!

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. I know they have a ton of stuff written. Wouldn't be surprised if they hole up this winter and record a full length for next summer.

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This is def up all of your alleys

ArmsLikeTeeth and sonder like this.
  9. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Haunted is my favorite of the new songs released...

jorbjorb and Jusscali like this.
  10. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

I like it, but the vocals seem a little too buried in the mix on a lot of these songs. Hope they can (and i'm sure they will) fix it on the full-length.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  11. Jusscali

The just added too many bells and whistles on some songs...don’t know if it’s “buried” or just gets lost amidst some sonic clutter.

12. Jusscali

This is pretty good, but I don’t love the vocal. Music is def fun.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  13. Jusscali

Wow...September 6th...another record to check out early this fall!

14. I honestly think the production is perfect on this. I think if the vocals were anymore out front it would take away from the dense production.

Can't wait for them to be the biggest band on the planet.

Matt504 likes this.
  15. jorbjorb

7 rings

Last 3 songs on the record are all very good.

16. Jusscali

Haunting is totally an acceptance song...vena should sing that shit

m9tt likes this.
  17. m9tt

heaven knows what i am

These fellas are my favorite new band discovery of 2019. Their knack for creating earworm pop/rock hooks is next level.

This is probably why I'm all-in on them.

zachmacD likes this.
  18. SPine

Trusted

Still can't believe I saw these guys open for The Dangerous Summer and Microwave at a metal bar last year. They're blowing up. Where's the tryhard vinyl though?

beachdude, Matt504, zachmacD and 2 others like this.
  19. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm hoping they will have some at their shows. Big missed opportunity if not

20. zachmacD

Trusted

Saw these guys last night at the TLA. They put on a really great show and sounded better live than on the recordings. My only complaint is that they aren’t playing “Something To Hold On To” yet are playing countless older songs and I think the entire new ep. new songs sound good but I still don’t like “farsighted”.

Also, Valley was really good. I’m going to dive into their music after seeing them

smowashere and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  21. Jusscali

Excited to see valley for the first time tonight. I’m not over the moon for them but they are enjoyable. I don’t love try hard as much as I wanted to but I’m pumped for tonight.

zachmacD and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  22. Jusscali

Valley fucking killed it

morken likes this.
  23. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Yea, Valley is pretty dope. They come on my "Discover" Spotify playlist often. I never imagined that they would have crossover with The Band Camino, but cool for them.

24. Jusscali

I like the recorded stuff a fair amount, but they are significantly better in the live setting. I wish it translated a bit better on record.

25. zachmacD

Trusted

Valley's opening song is such a jam. It's been on repeat ever since