Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The BAND Camino Band • Page 16

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jusscali, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The falsetto is pretty tame compared to it live - he really goes for it lol

2. Jusscali

Next record should be called Identity Crisis or Everything But the Kitchen Sink or See What Sticks?

3. jorbjorb

7 rings

I really like the album?

Matt504 likes this.
  4. Jusscali

Smell the firncuwncienfksndir roses?

jorbjorb likes this.
  5. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

The song about the bass player is definitely the final track on the album Get It Your Way…

zachmacD and Jusscali like this.
  6. SPine

Trusted

Album does not flow well together. All over the place. It feels like they put out all the songs they’ve made with no intention of this being a cohesive album. Still really dislike Roses. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older but this sounds like their target audience is 17-21 year olds.

Damage and Underneath My Skin are two of my new favorites. Overall, this album is about what I expected. Some good, great, decent, and bad songs.

7. zachmacD

Trusted

There's like an ep of songs that i really like

8. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

for the life of me I can't find any information about their first week performance. anyone got it?

SFguitar likes this.
  9. SFguitar

Regular

What do you guys think of Get It Your Way? I think it's one of their best songs. The chorus is so good.

I'm actually really liking the album. The only songs I would probably cut are Roses and Look up.

10. Jusscali

Get it is def in my top 3 - damage has actually grown on me tremendously

11. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

okay THIS is more like it

12. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

absolutely. More of this please!

13. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I was literally wondering what happened to these guys last week and I threw on their EP which still rules. Their album however was abysmal.

This is definitely a step up.

14. Jusscali

Eh the breakdowns are dope as hell but it’s so damn repetitive it’s hard for me to hang on to get to them. Definitely a smidge of a step in a better direction. I prefer the other vocalist too.

zachmacD and smowashere like this.
  15. morken

Yeah I kind of agree with you about the repetitiveness, but at least it's a step up from the album. Man, I had so much hope for this band during everything up until and including the Tryhard EP. They were becoming my favorite band, and then they completely missed the mark with that S/T album.

16. Jusscali

They need to rip

17. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I thought the last album was a complete snooze and this song really misses for me also. The EP's sound like a completely different band at this point.

18. SPine

Trusted

There's about 7 songs I like off the ST album. Considering there's 14, 50% is not very good. Saw them last summer, Roses was a lot better live.

New song is fire.

19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah I felt the song was pretty repetitive

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I feel like this is a step up from their S/T album but a step below everything before the S/T.

Song sounds like it could've fit onto a Tooth and Nail compilation in 2007 lol.

Phantoms, Jusscali and JamesMichael like this.
  21. SFguitar

Regular

Matt504 likes this.
  22. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I actually love this new song

23. morken

Yeah it's really grown on me. Love the urgency in the song, and the breakdowns after each chorus is awesome. I'm kind of interested again to see what direction they are going for in their songwriting. I'll take an album full of Daphne Blues and See Throughs please, with some quirky slow songs sprinkled on top.

25. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

This sounds promising! Told You So has been growing on me so I'm getting excited for this album.