Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bad Batch (Ana Lily Amirpour; June 23, 2017) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mad, Apr 14, 2017.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

A dystopian love story in a Texas wasteland and set in a community of cannibals.
    Directed by Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night), stars Suki Waterhouse, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves, Diego Luna, Giovanni Ribisi, and Jim Carrey.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks awesome.

Is that Glitch Mob in the trailer?

3. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Been waiting on this, any word if there's a VOD release? No way will this be playing within two hours of me

4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

IMG_0829.JPG

5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night is one of my favorite movies, so I'm looking forward to this

That cast is all over the place

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

IMG_0881.JPG

coleslawed, ChaseTx and mad like this.
  7. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I liked this for about 45 minutes then found it to be quite a slog to get through.

8. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Dang! Gonna try watch it this weekend, I'm a sucker for these hyper-stylized films so I'm sure I'll at the very least enjoy it.

9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

To be fair, I didn't think I was going to like it lol. I was genuinely surprised by how engaged I was in the beginning.

Joel likes this.
  10. I was hoping to like this more than I did. Just way more unfocused and clumsier than her debut. Still some neat stuff and I'll be interested in whatever she cooks up next.