Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 95

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. tvck

Trusted

is it streaming anywhere @bradsonemanband ? my wife and i are always looking for good trash tv.

2. DefeatTheLow likes this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Trigger city, baby

4. Indigo

Trusted

I'm realizing 90% of my interactions with you on here are in regards to NZ/AU Bachelor which may have me looking crazy haha... buuuut have you seen any info on when the next Bachelor AU season is? Currently working through the latest (first ever) NZ Bachelorette and the sassy narration is making me miss AU!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. apparently it's been renewed for an 8th season, but no word on when it airs, from what i can tell.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  6. brentkid

Regular

It's funny I've binged the new Netflix show Love is Blind and it's about as stupid as reality/romance shows can be but I've thoroughly enjoyed it in comparison to this season of the Bachelor. Anyone else seen it?

Like I said, super dumb but it's nice watching something like this where the emphasis is truly on the relationships and not a ton of stupid drama.

7. my wife's been binging that one too. i have seem part of one episode so i don't have much of an opinion, but i do agree that it's pretty stupid and interesting, haha.

brentkid likes this.
  8. tvck

Trusted

Wife and I just started that one yesterday. it's so bad but I can't look away!

brentkid and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I've been recommended to watch Love is Blind by a few people. I need to do so soon but haven't gotten there yet. Maybe after the Bachelor season ends.

10. marissalg

Trusted

i think I like it because they’re all a little older and talk about real issues like being in an interracial relationship and what not. Jessica sucks tho.

brentkid likes this.
  11. tvck

Trusted

is that the one who continues to talk about how she's in her 30s?

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I'm getting to LIB once the Circle ends.

13. marissalg

Trusted

haha yep and changes her voice when she’s talking to the guys to the whiny baby voice. she’s the worst.

brentkid likes this.
  14. tvck

Trusted

yeahhhh, not a fan.

15. brentkid

Regular

She's terrible. I'm sort of surprised that Mark has continued to brush aside her behavior/comments at this point. I'd be running for the hills.

marissalg likes this.
  16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love is Blind is terrible, not redeeming at all for me. Too trashy for me to care, I have zero care for anyone on it and don't believe anything.

17. brentkid

Regular

That's interesting. After last night's Bach ep I've felt that this season was a lot more trashy and gross. The producers having the girls stay together during suites week was slimy and I really don't even have any desire to finish the last 30 minutes or so that I missed. It feels like there are zero genuine connections or relationships between these three girls because the entire season has been dedicated to the girls just being shitty to one another and Peter having no clue how to navigate the process.

I've only been watching since Jojo's season so maybe there have been worse but this season has legitimately made me consider whether I'll even tune in for next season. The level of producer meddling has been so obvious and it has been 100% to the detriment of the show. I don't think they've made any decisions that made this season more watchable, and in fact, would argue only the opposite.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  18. irthesteve

19. irthesteve

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I didn't think about how awkward the date cards would be for the fantasy suite dates with all the girls still living together.

21. tvck

Trusted

big yikes. also, i can't stand people who do the fake raspy voice shit.

22. irthesteve

oh my gosh, Bachelor reddit pulls through:

"Peter is...Mr Peanutbutter. Good looking, happy, nice, cant handle conflict, a little socially oblivious but generally a good boy"

amazing.

Joe4th, clucky, Shrek and 1 other person like this.
  23. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Peter is a fucking moron who will fall for what ever falls for him first

Hannah Ann really won me over in this one

24. Hannah is the best one, for sure. I thought it was Madison for most of the season though.

25. irthesteve

bradsonemanband likes this.