Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 89

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'm not doing a bracket but have a bet going with my best friend and I picked Madison as #1 too

Joe4th and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Peter is terrible at this shit

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I am pretty sure I have Hannah Ann winning it all, so we'll see!

4. Mistake. Although she looks the most like Hannah B, haha.

5. irthesteve

AND the closest name, so the math matches up

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Shit. You're going to win.

irthesteve likes this.
  7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

[​IMG]

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Pete straight up sucks and has done terrible lol I hope some of the women leave after this

9. irthesteve

I honestly think that Peter is extremely realistic about this, he's just a confused little dude trying to do the right thing and doing it wrong. Obviously he doesn't make for as good of TV as someone who is all macho and blah blah blah, but I actually like the fact that he's a normal-ass dude thrown into this crazy thing.

10. ditto

11. marissalg

Trusted

I have Victoria P going all the way. Didn’t realize she’d burn herself so bad this quick lol. I don’t see a clear front runner at this point bc they’re too focused on the drama.

12. Shrek

i dont want him to be more macho but he's making obvious mistakes. i say this as someone who has never done reality tv but like i dont want to do reality tv so let me throw tomatoes

13. Shrek

also do a shot every time Peter says "so much" or "so important" and you'll be dead by break two. if you put superlatives on everything you wind up saying nothing

Joe4th and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. Fucking Dustin

I agree but I also think that like...even for the amount of "not ready" any human being would be for The Bachelor, Peter DEFINITELY seemed even less emotionally ready than that

kelseyleigh and Joe4th like this.
  15. irthesteve

Haha yeah I agree. On the basis of "ready to marry one of these girls forever" he's over his head. But for "dude dating crazy girls on TV" he's doing just fine haha

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  16. brentkid

Regular

Peter is a dope and has no back bone to speak of. The Hannah B conversation being entertained for as long as it was, was ridiculous. You were her third option, dude.

This whole Victoria and Alayah thing is also so bizarre. I would've just sent them both home on the spot during that weird couch encounter. The guy gets talked into sending Alayah home, brings her back, and now is confused again. Just clean house of these idiots.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  17. Fucking Dustin

Yeah I think he's terrible at The Bachelor in general but compared to some of the other reality shows Laura watches? He's fucking amazing compared to those guys hahaha

kelseyleigh, Joe4th and irthesteve like this.
  18. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Wasn't there a few girls during Colton's season that voluntarily left? I'm curious how many we'll see doing so this season and how it will compare.

19. irthesteve

Yeah I think there were.... 2? 3? who left on their own accord.

Well depends if you count Cassie ahahaha

kelseyleigh likes this.
  20. Cassie definitely counts, haha

21. Shrek

holy shit this is great. the deep kiss the white girls and high five the black girls line killed me, i say it every week about him and largely of Colton as well

marissalg, VanMastaIteHab and meggers like this.
  22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

haha, i love that

23. marissalg

Trusted

This season is the biggest mess.

24. irthesteve

This episode is so fucking long why won't it end

marissalg likes this.
  25. irthesteve