Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I can’t believe my girlfriend got me into this show.. hi everyone

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

lol

billyboatman likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this is bad

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I honestly think picking an unknown Bachelor or Bachlorette might be the way to go for the next couple of rounds. Get some new blood up in this bitch.

5. Alayah and Kelsey will definitely pop up in paradise right?

6. tvck

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. Yeah, it's kinda dumb that all the contestants already know who the bachelor(ette) is when they apply for the show. What they SHOULD do is announce a popular bachelor(ette) but then replace them at the last minute with the ACTUAL person (who is an unknown) and then see how many of the people turn around and go home because they were only there to meet the famous person. It'll weed out all the "influencers" so the people who are open to actually finding love can move forward and see if there's chemistry. I want THAT show, haha.

irthesteve likes this.
  8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I'm glad to find out this forum exists on Chorus. I started watching this show this season because my girlfriend talked me into it. I am...not a fan, but I'm going to stick it out.

9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I am so sorry that this is your first season it is a trainwreck this season

10. marissalg

Trusted

That Revolve date showed that they’re just leaning into the influencer thing lmao.

11. rxbandit89

I guess I've been operating under the assumption that the trainwreck is part of the appeal? Have I been approaching it the wrong way? haha

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This whole season is trash lmao

None of the girls are standing out and if I have to watch one more scene of Pete gazing contemplatively out into the streets of his hometown I'm going to be laughing all the time

13. Fucking Dustin

It is but there's supposed to be a delicate balance hahaha this has zero balance whatsoever

14. Fucking Dustin

I think Peter is by far the worst bachelor I've seen (in terms of being good at being the bachelor not in terms of morality etc I'm sure there are worse) and Laura who has watched way more seasons than I have is pretty much on board with that

Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I disagree so wholeheartedly lol I think Peter is way more interesting than Arie or Colton at least.

16. Fucking Dustin

Interesting? Absolutely, because he's stirring the pot himself hahaha he's so invested in the drama and is completely egging it on. That makes him much more entertaining but I don't think that makes him "better" than either at being the bachelor.

Joe4th and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  17. rxbandit89

He seems like a decent person who has been tossed into a scenario that is specifically designed to bring out the worst in everyone involved. I can sort of relate to his not "being good at being the bachelor" because I can't imagine a reasonable human being good at anything I've seen so far.

At least, that's my novice take on the whole thing.

18. sawhney[rusted]2

This is my first time watching the Bachelor in full in the longest time but Peter says the same thing, to every girl. I can't imagine someone being in the situation that Victoria P was in during the one-on-one where he says "MaYbE tHe StArS wErE aLiGneD I ASKED GOD FOR A SIGN AND i SaW a ShOoTiNg StAr" and not roll their eyes but hey Reality TV magic right

rxbandit89 likes this.
  19. Donnie Ruth Jan 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 21, 2020)
    Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think if I was put in a position to date 30 women and choose the best one (without it being a 12+ week reality show) I could eliminate probably 27 of them on the first night.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  20. sawhney[rusted]2

I want to see Larry David or that type of personality as the Bachelor

she says like so many times! NO ROSE!

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This is only like my third season watching but this season has been such a mess haha

Shrek likes this.
  22. tvck

Trusted

You guys haven't watched Arie, Colton, or Soules and it shows.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  23. tvck

Trusted

that's not me saying Peter is good, but there's definitely a few that were objectively worse.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  24. there aren't any clear winners at all... at least not yet.

25. Arie and Colton sucked. Nick bugged me too. I didn't see the Chris Soules season though. I like Peter.