Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 79

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

Jordan will be the excursion host on Ryan Cabrera’s cruise next year lol

marissalg and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Holy shit at Ryan Cabrera (Ryan Cabrera)

RJ Knorr likes this.
  3. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That is the oddes mish-mash of "celebrities" ever.

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

5. tvck

Trusted

that was hard to watch lol

6. marissalg

Trusted

They posted the bachelor contestants on Facebook.

7. irthesteve

Reddit, do your thing lol

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Laura and I always talk about how regardless of what the process is we love imagining Chris Harrison sitting at a desk writing out all the fantasy suite cards

irthesteve and marissalg like this.
  9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

“I want a love so deep it makes the ocean jealous” is something someone probably made their AIM status about me in 5th grade.

irthesteve and marissalg like this.
  10. marissalg

Trusted

I was all for mike for bachelor but man he gets to date Demi lovato while peter has to listen to a 23 year old medial sales rep yell at a pageant girl about right reasons.

11. irthesteve

Mike ended up disappointing me on his Paradise stint then again tonight on the reunion, I like Pilot Pete a lot, ready to watch!

phaynes12 likes this.
  12. irthesteve

The way they presented the Blake/Caelynn stuff was some REAL bullshit, I don't understand why production feels the need to continually paint her in a positive light here

Anna Acosta likes this.
  13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

a bingo

14. Fucking Dustin

I don't think there's a problem with being like "hey don't post her texts online and say sorry for that"

But yeah I don't like that it became the giant focal point of the conversation outside of everything else that happened and the part where Caelynn was extremely manipulative about what happened was ignored

15. irthesteve

If the roles were switched, and Blake lied about what Caelynn did on air, then Caelynn released texts where Blake was begging her to come over and fuck, and she was saying no..... can you even imagine

16. Fucking Dustin

I just think it can be bad on both ends (while being much worse on one than another) and that there's lots of layers to this that make it all just messy altogether haha

irthesteve likes this.
  17. Fucking Dustin

Like I don't think it's ideal to post texts from a young woman knowing how terrible people will treat it

I also don't think it's good to lie about what someone did on air and try to make him out to be a villain for extra attention

And I don't think it's good for The Bachelor producers/CH to enforce that alongside the cast (and know a lot of that is the cast knowing a lot of shit would hit the fan if people start posting their texts/DMs)

It can all be bad I think and that doesn't outright make Blake a villain or Caelynn a hero or any bullshit like that

irthesteve likes this.
  18. All I know is Blake drives me bonkers.

19. Fucking Dustin

I just don't think it's as simple as "taking Caelynn's side" or "taking Blake's side" and I do NOT like Caelynn at ALL

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. Fucking Dustin

He makes me anxious every time he talks haha

Donnie Ruth and bradsonemanband like this.
  21. irthesteve

All fair points, I know there is a lot that Blake did wrong, but I guess my overall point is that it's obnoxious to watch the aired episode be Caelynn = angel, Blake = bad guy

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

For sure I definitely got annoyed by that

A lot of me adding what I did was because of me reading the subreddit (that was my first mistake) and seeing how people reacted so heavily "BLAKE DID NOTHING WRONG EVER" there

23. The recap from vulture ended with "Finally, it’s time for the reveal of the next Bachelor and it’s Peter because he’s the only one not dating an actual celebrity! He looks 12 without any facial hair! It’s the most boring choice possible! See you next season, America!" and that pretty much sums up how I feel about that decision

kelseyleigh and Fucking Dustin like this.
  24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

so do you like peter or nah i couldn't tell

25. I've already forgotten who he is

phaynes12 likes this.