Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 73

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

He sucks. These women are totally out of his league. Idk what else is there to say. No idea how he even got a call back to be on the batc. in the first place. Maybe he’s a nice guy? But cmon.

2. Jusscali

He should be sent home for that haircut alone lmao

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh fuck right off with that, Wills is probably the best dude there

Anna Acosta likes this.
  4. irthesteve

"Out of his league"???? What are you, a third grader??

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Demi is the best

6. Jusscali

Steve, 10s and 5s just don’t work. Haven’t you seen she’s out of my league? lol honestly i realize it’s incredibly shallow to see it this way, but this is a shallow/vain reality tv scenario where couples that are ridiculously attractive are paired together - something that he is not. All personality aside (and honestly I don’t know how or why he comes off as the best dude - what evidence is there to suggest that?), he just doesn’t cut it based off of that standard alone. It doesn’t take someone any older than a third grader to understand this sad standard of life, let alone a tv show that relies on the physical characteristics of its cast. It’s fine for you to like him, I’m just saying he’s not of this set.

7. Jusscali

She’s really changing my initial impression of her here and I love it.

8. irthesteve

What.Ever.

Anyway, I'm catching up with Big Brother and ironically there is a TON of drama that again involved Stagecoach, pretty hilarious

9. marissalg

Trusted

The girls are always so beautiful and the guys are mediocre. Annoying there wasn’t a rose ceremony this first week.

10. Wills isn't a "5" on my planet, the hair was just a bad call because most cis men for some reason do not know when where and how to go blonde

11. Jusscali

I certainly wouldn’t fuck him

12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

literally no one ever:

jusscali: i certainly wouldn’t fuck him

Anna Acosta and theagentcoma like this.
  13. Jusscali

We are literally discussing how attractive he is...my assumption being how sexually attractive...like attractive enough to have sex with...which is also known as fucking...what the FUCK are you talking about? Lol

14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

!!!!!

15. Jusscali

Samesies. I feel you.

16. Breaking news: different people find different people attractive

stayillogical and irthesteve like this.
  17. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Also never understood the hype in here about Wills. He hasn't showed any personality or said anything to make me think he's cool or nice or funny.

Jusscali likes this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I am a Wills fan

19. He hasn't done much on Paradise yet but I really liked him on Becca's season. I haven't been given a reason to stop liking him thus far. Thus, my generally positive opinion remains.

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I didn't make the connection until you mentioned it, but it is hilarious that Stagecoach is being mentioned so many times on reality tv this summer.

irthesteve and meggers like this.
  21. irthesteve

Apparently, (according to my wife who gets too deep into it all) if you remember Luke Pell, he dated Holly for a while. AND if you watched Bachelor Winter Games and remember that Luke screwed over Stacci by having a boyfriend back home, that was Holly, the girlfriend back home.

Anyway what I'm saying is that Holly almost certainly was hanging with the Bach crew at Stagecoach lol

kelseyleigh likes this.
  22. kelseyleigh Aug 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2019)
    kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I remember reading that she dated Luke when the BB cast was announced. So funny.

irthesteve likes this.
  23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I was away all last week and finally caught up on this last night, and then some of the off screen drama today. What a mess lol, I love it. Not sure whose side I’m on re Caelynn/Blake, the reunion should be very interesting.

I think I’m a little bit afraid of Jane.

marissalg and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. tvck

Trusted

She is a stone cold weirdo

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  25. marissalg Aug 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2019)
    marissalg

Trusted

I like almost feel bad for Cam...?

Edit: the more he talks the less I feel bad