Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. My main rule for myself is that I don't venture off into anything Bachelor related outside of this website. Everyone in here is good about not posting spoilers (at least without being tagged.) But if you venture off to Reddit or somewhere else like that, spoilers will be all over the place. My other rule is I don't come into this thread until after I've seen the latest episode.

2. meggers

Trusted

This is the first season in a long time for me going unspoiled. I like knowing ahead of time to pay attention to some relationships more than others. Like in Nick’s season, I wouldn’t have picked Vanessa as a front runner for awhile. Apparently Reality Steve was wrong this season and has corrected his spoilers. I’m curious as to what he got wrong.

3. marissalg

Trusted

LUKE P IS TRAAAAASH

kelseyleigh likes this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

God I cant keep watching, I need to quit until Luke is gone. It's so difficult

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's so fucking frustrating. It was amazing watching her be herself on the one on ones, and most of the group honestly, and then Luke comes along and fucks it up again. He's a virus. He makes her so unhappy and I can't figure out why she likes him

6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

watching now. not even halfway through and i want Luke to get hit by 20 trains. in all the reality tv in all the land i dont think ive ever hated a guy this much lol

irthesteve likes this.
  7. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Shrek, marissalg and meggers like this.
  8. meggers

Trusted

I think this season just got spoiled for me from a Facebook group that’s supposed to be spoiler free. Ugh

9. marissalg

Trusted

Tyler C is honestly such an interesting guy. Was drafted by the Ravens but doesn’t talk about it at all. Is currently doing runs to support a charity and defending Hannah’s decisions. Did not except to love him so much because he really didn’t make a strong first impression but I will be so sad if he isn’t bachelor. I think Pete is adorable but would be a boring lead.

10. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he’s gonna win though

11. marissalg

Trusted

I think he’s top 4 I just don’t see him winning. My guess is it’ll be between Jed and Pete but I truly have no idea. I’ve managed to be spoiler free this season.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  12. irthesteve

I don't know him by name so I don't see him winning, haha

marissalg likes this.
  13. Shrek

you are all blind, The Box King™ will be the next Bachelor

irthesteve and marissalg like this.
  14. phaynes12

if you don’t know tyler by name you haven’t been watching the show lol. he’s constantly on the screen.

15. Shrek

you underestimate how some people's memories operate lol. i never remember names. my office has the names of each employee in each room on the door in relation to where they are seated or else id be fucked.

16. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I also have difficulty recalling these guys names. I obviously know Luke because he is so terrible, and Pete mostly because Pilot Pete makes remembering easier.

17. irthesteve

I googled him and definitely know his face. TBH I know maybe two names? Luke and... Luke? Oh and Hannah Beast

bradsonemanband and Shrek like this.
  18. Shrek

yeah if i didn't read this thread i could tell you the names of: Luke, Jed, Hannah, Michael, and Peter and thats it, also old Luke

19. irthesteve

Oh yeah, Pilot Pete for sure. I shoulda got that. And Jed too because he's dumb. I don't know which one Michael is

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Tyler C is probably most notable for comforting Hannah on the lobster date after her first Luke fiasco.

Until this week when he became a feminist hero. I think he’s too firmly friend-zoned by Hannah to win, but I’m all for him as bachelor.

I also hated Luke calling him TC like NO STOP YOU DONT GET TO GIVE HIM A NICKNAME

stayillogical and irthesteve like this.
  21. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I know Michael too because he is my favorite. And Jed because he always has the guitar.

22. phaynes12

that’s insane lol

23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

jed is out imo. i think it comes down to tyler and peter

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

If Mike goes home after this date he should be the bachelor.

irthesteve likes this.
  25. phaynes12

pilot pete imo