Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 60

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I was very disappointed last night when I turned on ABC and found Bachelorette wasn't on. Not mad to have a Tuesday episode, however.

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Oh damn - I thought I was given a break to catch up! Didn't realize we had a Tuesday evening one.

3. meggers

Trusted

I guess this could be considered a Paradise spoiler. I’m in a Bachelor Facebook group and Jordan’s mom is in it and says he’ll be back on Paradise this summer.

bradsonemanband and marissalg like this.
  4. marissalg

Trusted

I was listening to Rob Mills on Bachelor Party and he dropped a few names for paradise. Nothing shocking tbh and the longer people go without posting on Instagram, the more obvious it gets that they’re filming.

5. marissalg

Trusted

Did they keep Luke P until Scotland just so the guys could say “Luke Ness Monster”

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

As much as I want Luke P. still there for the drama, him and Hannah one on one is boring as hell. I only enjoy him with the other guys because they get so mad at him.

Pretty clear Jed, Pilot Pete, and Mike are the top contenders so far. I still have no idea who the hell Kevin, Devin, or Dustin are so I'm sure that means one of them will win. There's also an unemployed guy there too, right?

7. Ah, yes... Grant the unemployed, bearer of hot dogs

8. Jusscali

She's an idiot. Cut that MF.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

The one on one time with Hannah and Luke P. seemed like they had no chemistry.

Also I wish we saw more with Luke S. leaving. I was very confused that we saw him apologize then just walk away.

10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

John Paul Jones has to be on paradise.

Shrek, marissalg and Donnie Ruth like this.
  11. Jusscali

He legit has bodies in his garage - no doubt.

12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

jesus i loathe Luke P to a degree that makes me think less of myself

lowkey fav bit of the ep was Hannah saying "i love the smell of a fresh book" and then the cut to her smelling the oldest tome on the entire earth

honestly though Hannah is refreshingly authentic for reality TV

marissalg and stayillogical like this.
  13. meggers

Trusted

Also the premiere of Paradise got bumped back to August 5th.

14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Excited for the cast announcement!

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

so what exactly is the Bachelor in Paradise format? a bunch of previous contestants hook up and start shit on an island? no like rose ceremony stuff or anything?

16. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

They have rose ceremonies where like one week girls give 1 rose each to a guy they wanna keep around and vice versa the next week etc. So people get voted out as it goes on and also people show up as it goes on. You'll see Haha its chaos

stayillogical and Shrek like this.
  17. tvck

Trusted

It's probably the peak of the Bachelor brand of shows, tbh. I definitely prefer the "all-star" type shows, ala Paradise/Winter Games.

Shrek and Fucking Dustin like this.
  18. marissalg

Trusted

I just rewatched winter games (god bless bachelor archive) and honestly my favorite spinoff show. Also watched season two of BIP and I can’t believe Ashley and Jared are getting married after that lmao.

meggers likes this.
  19. meggers

Trusted

20. Today, I caught up on last week's episode. When Hannah gave Luke the rose, I literally yelled "WHAT?!?" What is she thinking?!

meggers likes this.
  21. marissalg

Trusted

I’m listening to Bachelor Party’s paradise episode and I wonder if it will come up that Blake and Kristina were kind of a thing

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

23. marissalg

Trusted

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m cringing harder than I’ve ever cringed at this Luke situation.

25. Jusscali

Bibby is back baby! Thats all that matters lol