Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

2. irthesteve

The Paradise finale makes me sad. I hope they last and they all love each other... but Carly and Amanda both made decisions I am not a huge fan of :-/

3. irthesteve

4. irthesteve

5. irthesteve

Let's do this.

stayillogical likes this.
  6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I regret this already

7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I like both Danielle's. Vanessa. Corinne is annoying but cute nonetheless. Forget Rachel and that first impression rose.

8. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Platinum vageeeen

9. irthesteve

She's so bad already, and the previews with her are even worse

10. Carmen SD Jan 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2017)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

Have to wait until later to see if xfinity online has the recent episode. They totally changed their layout of the webpage and I can't even type anything in a search bar to search for it. Difficult to navigate. and I don't have Hulu (I rarely have time to watch shows and not sure if I want to pay for it). Lame abc online makes you sign in with an account, which I don't have. Unless xfinity doesn't let me watch it under "guest". Then idk what I'll do. Interested to see how this season plays out. One of the contestants kind of looks like a distant relative of mine (and has the same name) that I met one time.

Edit: glad to see a thread already made for this. I don't watch any of the other many shows everyone else watches so I have nothing to contribute to other threads. Haha

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Did you guys know they hooked up at chicken tender's wedding

12. stayillogical Jan 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 10, 2017)
    stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

How long will we have to put up with Corinne? My first time watching The Bachelor since the season 3. So annoying.

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

She's that annoying girl that runs her dads company, right? I have to catch up on the episode

14. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Corrinne is the worst. Also I cant believe Liz thought she'd last lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. irthesteve

Corinne and Liz definitely the worst, glad we got rid of one of them so far. I kinda gotta give Nick props for not really putting up with her shit, he didn't fall for it and she wasn't selling it either. As far as Corinne goes, he seems to be annoyed with her too haha... don't see her lasting all too long

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I was baffled that some people thought Corinne was saving the show (looking at you, bad Ringer recapper). Needs to go.

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I think she's funny enough to be on there. No one else really has a personality except dolphin girls

18. irthesteve

I think plenty have personalities but just aren't getting screen time, this happens every year. Once it whittles down a bit, and screen hogs disappear, we'll learn about the rest

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Any good podcasts? Jensen Karp and Melissa Stetten had one but they broke up and it ended

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Danielle wooooohoooo

21. irthesteve

Come the fuck on, Nick... What was that bullshit tonight. Cut Corinne dude....

22. "Make America Corinne Again!"

I can't stand her

23. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's like 3 episodes too long with her

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

She's the only reason I'm still watching, she's hilarious.

25. irthesteve

I wish I found her hilarious, but stupidity just isn't that funny. I was really hoping she would get cut at the 2-on-1 (and she still might, it seems), because that's when the show finally gets rid of the crazies each year (Chad, Olivia)