Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 59

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly weird that they let him take up so much of last week’s episode if that’s the case. I get that they filmed the date, and it would have been weirder to not have a one on one at all. But they could have had it be like a quick 5 minutes rather than a full 20.

irthesteve likes this.
  2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

It was a quick mention that I saw, she just said something like "and Tyler has left".

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Who was Tyler G? Can't even remember.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It's actually the best season of The Bachelorette I've seen, Hannah doesn't take any of the men's bullshit, she stands up for herself and she actually come off as extremely genuine and real. Easily the least produced/fake I've ever felt a season is.

5. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I also didn't remember him.

marissalg likes this.
  6. tvck

Trusted

My comment is more about the men than Hannah.

7. Jusscali

Steve is right though. Even if I don't personally care for her, she isn't taking any shit and she's taking it incredibly serious.

I still don't even remember Tyler G from the show even with the photo lol - he is one broody MF though - definitely some twister shit up in that dome.

8. marissalg

Trusted

I remember reading 3 guys got the boot bc of social media. Guessing Scott, Tyler, and the guy that got cut before filming even started?

irthesteve likes this.
  9. irthesteve

It's honestly a really smart move for them to release the cast super far ahead and get them out. Lincoln/Leo and other older cast members have basically made it a necessity.

marissalg likes this.
  10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Was also coming to say something about his bum being on the Swedish.

So I'll just leave this:

11. brentkid

Regular

So Luke P is a legit psychopath, huh? Woof. Think I can tolerate one episode that contains him clashing with the guys but I have a feeling he'll stick around for a while longer.

At least Cam is gone. Writing goodbye letters in case he got sent home. lol.

Anna Acosta likes this.
  12. marissalg

Trusted

I love this!!!! They seem so happy!!!!

kelseyleigh, meggers and irthesteve like this.
  13. irthesteve

very cute

14. Jusscali

Who she wit?

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I really like that they have just been dating and living their lives since the show, kind of going against the formula, and just now got engaged. So cute!

RJ Knorr, marissalg and irthesteve like this.
  16. meggers

Trusted

Adam from Rachel’s season. They met on Paradise.

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I ship Hannah and Jaylen

RJ Knorr, kelseyleigh and phaynes12 like this.
  18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

truly

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

They went from Warwick, RI to Boston to Waltham, MA in a day.

Would have loved for us to see the true Boston experience of them sitting in traffic forever.

Now back to the Bruins.

20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

broooooo

21. marissalg

Trusted

A handful of girls from Colton’s season have gone private on instagram. Guessing for paradise...? Plus Annalise lol

kelseyleigh likes this.
  22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Do they usually do that? I thought they just kind of stop posting, or have someone else post for them?

23. marissalg

Trusted

That’s what I thought? Demi is still public and she’s a lock for it so who knows.

24. irthesteve

Somewhere on reddit there is a Paradise thread for the unspoiled (in other words, lists the girls going and the men who are already kicked off), but I don't want to wade around trying to find it

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. I'm just catching up on last week's Bachelorette because I was traveling and I just wanna say Luke P is so behaviorally identical to my abuser that it's honestly difficult to watch (same type of "ultra conventionally pretty boy who knows it" too)