Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

When they came back from commercial to her crying I was sure it was going to be the thing from the previews where she says something along the lines of being sick of all the fake conversation and nobody getting to know her. Instead she was crying because she was thankful for the experience?

I'm over Cam and Luke.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm looking forward to that speech. I love her, I don't think she's a ditz. It's only the first week and she's just having fun right now and enjoying feeling special. Y'all have expectations that are too high.

3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Give me all the drama.

4. brentkid

Regular

Hadn't finished the episode - Still needed to watch the last 20 mins or so. The massage thing at the rose ceremony with Luke was super weird. I'm glad she felt uncomfortable afterwards. I'm hoping she comes back down to Earth a little bit moving forward and actually starts to get to know these guys.

5. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree. I'm looking forward to that speech as well and am curious how far in to the season it will occur.

6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

im ashamed to be named Cam because of this fuck.

ill spoiler it because not everyone watches the NEP's but im excited to see Hannah tell Luke to pump the brakes next week like they showed in the NEP when he is barging in on her time with one of the other guys. you could see the first hint of apprehension after the rose ceremony this week when she tried to be like "hey telling me you're in love with me already is kinda nuts" but he steamrolled her.
    feels like a switch flipped a little when the one guy caught her and Luke getting all touchy and then she wound up enjoying her time with the guy.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

regardless, we've grown to be real fond of Hannah. also i liked the Box King.

irthesteve and Fucking Dustin like this.
  8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Cam makes me ashamed to be a Texan and Texas has had lots of shameful people

Shrek likes this.
  9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

IM SO MAD AT CAM RIGHT NOW JESUS CHRIST I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

kelseyleigh, Joe4th and irthesteve like this.
  10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Tom green strikes again lol

11. Cam was the worrrrst

stayillogical and kelseyleigh like this.
  12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

shut the fuck up, I made this reference when watching tonight. Was about to come in here and make a "shitty Tom Green" joke haha

13. Jusscali

Tons of doppelgänger action. Jonny Knoxville and Mike Cera are still in the running! Lol

14. marissalg

Trusted

God bless John Paul Jones.

15. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

love led zeppelin

16. Jusscali

I hate when this show gets to the point where more than half of them can clearly be sent home, but they need to ride it out. It really is a 4-5 man race at this point. I loathe filler.

RJ Knorr, irthesteve and kelseyleigh like this.
  17. Luke S. is Sam from Love Actually all grown up, I swear, haha. (Not the best photo of Luke for this comparison, but every time I see him on the show I imagine he's the Love Actually kid.)

upload_2019-5-28_7-25-49.png

kelseyleigh likes this.
  18. Jusscali

Nice call! - he's a dud. So many dops, man.

Not to mention Hannah is basically Taylor Swifts slightly more attractive sister (equally as annoying lol)

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Did they mention anything about why Tyler G went home or was it just the quick mention by Hannah? I think I missed a bit of episode and was confused.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. irthesteve

oh my god, when he was getting the birth simulator I was DYING

marissalg likes this.
  21. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That was a highlight of the episode for sure. He needs to stick around for the comedic value.

irthesteve likes this.
  22. marissalg

Trusted

It seems like some accusations came up and instead of just letting them stay on the show like they did with Lincoln, they just pulled him from the show.

23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I missed Hannah even mentioning this, only realized he was gone when they mentioned it on a podcast I listened to this morning lol. The podcast seems to think it was personal reasons/something outside the show’s control.

^Or could be that. I don’t think anyone really knows.

24. irthesteve

What I can gather from the internet, and you can dig deeper into reddit, is that he was found out to be a problematic human and the show got rid of him.

Essentially they released photos & names of the cast members earlier than usual this way so they could watch reddit/twitter to see if any of the men were shit heads (avoid a Leo situation), turns out he is so they booted him.

25. tvck

Trusted

Glad I'm kind of choosing to not watch this season.