Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. marissalg

Trusted

Why

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

She is very bad at speaking on camera. This is gonna stink.

Brent likes this.
  3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Go Dustin

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

colton you are daft as fuck. she is not into you

Brent, kelseyleigh and Donnie Ruth like this.
  5. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

If I didn’t know any better, it’s as if she’s never watched the show before.

See y’all in May!

Brent likes this.
  6. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Luke looks like a mashup of Bryce Harper and Tate Martell

Edit: Luke #1

7. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

She literally could only tell him she loved him to his face she had to record it.

Hannah will be terrible, but it'll at least be entertaining.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE BEAST I'M SO HAPPY I'M GONNA DIE

Joe4th likes this.
  9. #notmybachelorette

I can’t believe how much of a train wreck that was hahaha

Brent likes this.
  10. irthesteve

I never expected this I'm dying yes yes yes yes

11. irthesteve

I'm crying I'm so happy

12. irthesteve

Oh my god this is going to be a train wreck, she is so weird, I'm so excited

13. irthesteve

OK this is the last thing I'll say about it because I am sure I am annoying everyone with my glee, BUT, I do really appreciate that Hannah seems like a real human, for as many faults as that brings for TV. She obviously isn't great on camera, she is awkward as hell, her laugh is ridiculous and her interactions with all the guys was so weird. But it is SO MUCH more real than how 90% of the girls on this show are, feeling fake and made up for the camera, worrying about their every move and everything they say. I really feel like Hannah is just some random-ass human who ended up on this show somehow, totally out of place and it's bizarre. OK that's all.

14. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Hannah's season is going to be so fun

Shrek and irthesteve like this.
  15. brentkid

Regular

So basically Colton forced Cassie into a relationship because she is the least articulate human being on the planet and can only express herself by stating "I don't know" and "I'm so confused/I'm so nervous". Was mind-bending watching her meet his family and literally saying the worst things you could possibly say to people that are already skeptical about you being there. Woof.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This was a bizarre finale. Why did they do that rappelling date??

bradsonemanband and irthesteve like this.
  17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah - it was weird they continued with the normal format. I think they should have just thrown all that shit out the window. She is still a hottie and she's still the one I picked to win. I'm legit 6 out of the last 7 lol I don't know what they says about my ability to pick em haha

18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah I'm thrilled about how awkward it was hahaha. I dont know if itll make for good TV, but I like her and want her to be happy

Shrek and irthesteve like this.
  19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

They did the date for the metaphors.

VanMastaIteHab and Jusscali like this.
  20. irthesteve

21. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

lol no

irthesteve likes this.
  22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

just watched last night and here are my useless notes

- Colton’s repeated use of “i gave up everything” multiple times had me cringe out of my skin. yes, you came on this show where 30 women were sent to make you feel like god’s unsullied virgin gift to females as a whole, and you turned down two of them to have a paid vacation in Spain and have sex with just one! so brave.

- Cassie’s past controlling relationship would’ve been some very helpful flavor to the last couple of eps but she obv isn’t obligated to disclose anything

- one of the host voiceovers before the first or second cut to commercials said something like will Colton find Cassie or, and i quote, “remain a virgin forever” and i was howling. so fucking dramatic and over the top, i need to believe it was self aware to continue on.

- Cassie did seem happy in the end and that was cute so whatever. hail Kirpa.

- Hannah B’s closing half was the highlight of the entire season, and Cam from Texas carried on my own legacy of being a devilishly handsome and charming Cam from Texas tyvm

- the stool guy was so nervous i bet there was some extra stool in his pants amirite

- i want the creepy “go down on you” guy to get hit by twenty trains he looks like a melted Jonas Brother

- i am very ready for Hannah to stumble through every rose ceremony

overall we were bummed our first season ended in some no contest bullshit but it was fun and we wil prob watch until we die now

VanMastaIteHab and brentkid like this.
  23. tvck

Trusted

She is going to need some serious on camera coaching lol

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

No blooper real next year - they are going to have to take clips of the normal shit that happens few and far between.

25. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Don't know if anyone else will find these as entertaining as I do, but the Arizona Coyotes recap/review each episode and I enjoy it.