Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 53

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I assumed that whole thing was set up for her to be the Bachelorette. Not excited.

2. I'd bet my bottom dollar.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've said it before, but I don't think any of the girls from this season are a great pick for Bachelorette, Hannah Beast is the only one I would enjoy watching but I can easily admit that she isn't a great pick overall, just would be a fuckin trip.

But then again, I have trouble thinking of anyone from the last couple seasons that would work either, so they're kinda damned if they do/damned if they don't at this point

4. I'd watch Elyse but tbh that was more because I love her than it is about it being an entertaining season

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I loved her at first, but got super turned off with the way she went out tbhhh

6. I don't disagree, but I'd be happy to give her another chance

irthesteve likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

Hannah B would probably provide quite a bit more comic relief if chosen.

8. Can you imagine when everyone arrives? All of them would do their best "Hannah B roaring" impression... hahaha ugh

Shrek likes this.
  9. marissalg

Trusted

Better than all the bad virgin jokes we got this season.

10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

She’s an idiot

11. marissalg

Trusted

Chris trying to talk sense into an angry Colton is me trying to talk sense to my drunk friends on a Saturday night.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  12. brentkid

Regular

Colton pulling one of the worst breakdowns on wanting to be with someone that doesn't want to be with them that I've ever witnessed. I cringed at his conversation with Chris when Colton said he has a good gut feeling about the issue with Cassie, as opposed to Chris' suggestion that maybe she just isn't that into him. As if just removing the other girls from the equation will make Cassie fall head over heels in love with him.

Sort of feel bad for the guy because he's just clearly not at the maturity level to see how ridiculous he's being. Dude is nowhere close to really being ready for an engagement. Then again I'm the guy critically analyzing The Bachelor on a forum.

BornToRun likes this.
  13. Jusscali

Nah, you right. Colton is a dolt. Cassie isn't in it. Gonna miss me some Tay.

brentkid likes this.
  14. tvck

Trusted

Considering the fact that he was told numerous times she wasn't ready by the other women (petty or not), and she ended up doing exactly what they said she was going to do, I really don't feel bad for him.

BornToRun likes this.
  15. marissalg

Trusted

Justice for Hannah G.

16. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

fuck this show. someone give me spoilers.

17. Jusscali

The most annoying effing thing is going to be if they do in fact end up together down the line. She sucks. He sucks. They all suck!

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Colton all season: “I want a marriage. The worst thing ever is getting to the end and the other person isn’t ready.”

Kirpa and like 2 other girls weeks ago: “Cassie isn’t ready. I’m telling you this right now.”

Cassie: “I can confidently say I’m leaving the show because I cannot commit to a marriage.”

Colton: “I’m sending all these amazing girls in love with me home and am going to try and get Cassie back.”

brentkid likes this.
  19. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

seriously colton is so ass

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Colton came off as really toxic and immature last night.

God bless Chris Harrison though

21. marissalg

Trusted

Colton and Cassie both are not ready for marriage so like if they end up together it would make the most sense tbh.

22. brentkid

Regular

Beautiful.

23. marissalg

Trusted

Cassie is not saying anything.

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

“There were two other girls who were insanely in love with him but I’m not there yet” is what you probably shouldn’t say to his father.

I feel like she just feels forced into this and doesn’t know what to do.

25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

The fuck is even happening at this point?

What the hell is Air Supply?