Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 52

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Women Tell All was insane, these girls are nuts. I'm going to be so annoyed in Caelynn is Bachelorette, but this episode is pimping her like it.

But I don't know who I'd actually want! None of them seem like great choices. Hannah Beast would be amazing, but they never would.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

not caught up because i’m a next-day Hulu pleb, but damn, Monday’s ep made me feel so bad for Colton. do we still get to see Hannah’s fantasy suite/does it happen? he was clearly not super feeling Tayshia after theirs. it would feel wrong if he proposed to either woman after telling Cassie flat-out she was his pick.

excited to watch the tell-all tonight

3. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

tell all was a trainwreck. did not enjoy it at all. demi bothers the hell outta me. i thought it was pretty obvious who was being groomed for bacheleorette

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I feel like Caelynn and Hannah B were both made to look like possible Bachelorettes on WTA last night.

5. tvck

Trusted

also, I couldn't even get through an hour of WTA last night. I'd rather not sit through 2 hours of people yelling over each other.

6. My money is on it being Hannah B. I also pretty much want to be wrong.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. irthesteve

It was maybe the worst I have seen with the yelling and the blaming and shaming and bullying, it was pretty embarrasing honestly

8. I'm just watching it now and I almost want to turn it off just after the preview. Yikes. (I'm gonna keep watching though because I'm a glutton for punishment.)

bradsonemanband and kelseyleigh like this.
  9. irthesteve

Good. Luck.

10. Anyone know of a way to stream the UK Bachelor episodes in the US? I think their new season just started.

11. Colton is even better at using a million words to not answer a question than my ex is, and I thought that dude had the market cornered

Shrek likes this.
  12. Shrek

WTA was fun, was surprised Elyse wasn’t there. what do we think happens next week? has there ever been a season that ended in no decision being made/the lead dropping out?

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Billy Eichner wins

bradsonemanband, Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it’s happened once before. And then they brought that same bachelor back again next season lol, but I don’t think they would do that again here.

Shrek likes this.
  15. Shrek

another Colton season would be torture

16. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

no way they'd bring back colton but my gut is we haven't seen the last of cassie and no one gets an engagement

17. Yup. He can't continue with anyone else after that messy display with Cassie. So I'm guessing no engagement and he and Cassie end up dating anyway.

irthesteve likes this.
  18. brentkid

Regular

Colton's handling of the Cassie situation is a pretty damning showing of the fact that he's nowhere close to being capable of being engaged to anyone. What an idiot.

Anna Acosta likes this.
  19. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The WTA made me really like Hannah B, her wanting to be loved fiercely line was great.

20. Yup. And I mean, considering he was "in love" with Becca less than a year ago... yeah. It's completely irrational to think he's ready for anything but maybe a nap. But the ridiculous nature of the show is 75% of why I watch so I guess I can't complain.

(Yes I can. Complaining is the other 25%.)

21. irthesteve

AND it's perfect for Bachelorette fodder if they pick her (please!)... so many stupid puns can be made with fierce love, Hanna beast, etc etc

22. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

23. tvck

Trusted

can't wait until after next week when we *hopefully* never have to see a Colton shower scene again.

24. Shrek

oh god the running shower scene stuff on the WTA was unbelievable. the man would be a prune with hair after that long

Anna Acosta and irthesteve like this.
  25. stayillogical and irthesteve like this.